• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

RP912

Banned
Guys, I realized today that video games are mostly a waste of time that are largely meant for kids.

Sheeettt

SimCity and Cities: Skylines helped me get a good score on my project. You playing the wrong games friend.

Embrace team simulation.

Oh well. Rusev was a great monster hell while it lasted. We'll never hear from him again and even if we do he'll only ever get chants for Lana. Losing repeatedly to Cena was going to be the end of him anyway but this is extra cruel.

That was a fun promo in terms of screaming angrily. We need more of that.
Considering how he's been booked on PPV's, it's crazy how over Ambrose is
Pfft. That's why he keeps getting booked like that. He's teflon!

Alucard

Banned
Sheeettt

SimCity and Cities: Skylines helped me get a good score on my project. You playing the wrong games friend.

Embrace team simulation.

I dunno. I'm 34, married, and have 2 very young daughters. Maybe should re-phrase it to video games are meant for kids, teens, and people who are time rich. Might change my mind when the girls are a bit older, but when I play games now, I think "I should be doing something else." At least with wrestling, I can be folding laundry or something on the couch. Video games require full engagement.

Gaming topic in the making?

Zoolader

Can't tell if Ambrose is drunk or just unstable!!!

tumblr_mduanbkay51rt4k5qo2_250.gif

Thorakai

Is there really a big enough audience segment that only knows PPV results from Smackdown? I don't know why they make the advertisement like results are still a secret.

dream

I dunno. I'm 34, married, and have 2 very young daughters. Maybe should re-phrase it to video games are meant for kids, teens, and people who are time rich. Might change my mind when the girls are a bit older, but when I play games now, I think "I should be doing something else." At least with wrestling, I can be folding laundry or something on the couch. Video games require full engagement.

Gaming topic in the making?

Welcome to the mobile gaming future, Alucard. It's gaming for adults.

Top Bottom