• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

dream

Listen, you strap the rocket onto Titus's back right now and in one year, Brock Lesnar vs. Titus O'Neil will do a million buys at Summerslam 2016.

BearPawB

Banned
is there a reason prime time players are never on raw? Titus is big and scary, i would think people would like that.

(recent fan, i dont watch smackdown so i don't know if they only fight there or what)

RP912

Banned
Listen, you strap the rocket onto Titus's back right now and in one year, Brock Lesnar vs. Titus O'Neil will do a million buys at Summerslam 2016.

Fuck yes

njaQs.gif

norm9

I really hated the New Day, but the bad guy angle AND the Freebird rules make them worth rooting against now (in a good way).

Kaladin

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

**breathe**

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Top Bottom