• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Guzim

New Day wins. Fun match. I would love to see more of the New Day vs PTP.

Also, does anyone have the clip from Raw where Titus randomly walked into the Divas segment?

klonere

Banned
That was pretty good. Salty that Kiddsaro didn't get a big shine spot at the end but I guess another month of them vs New Day would be pretty stale.

New Day retaining is all good.

styl3s

I'm glad they won because it means a rift will happen soon between the 3 and who deserves the title thus breaking them up eventually.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
New Day and PTP have potential and that section of the match had its moments but you could also tell they have not wrestled each other that much.

Darren Young seems to be improved.

Spots slowed down at the end but I think everybody played their part well. Though I don't get why Cesaro/Kidd weren't taken out by New Day in a cheap way.

I didnt like the finish to much
gordan-ramsay.gif

I feel like the pace of that chamber match was all over the place, well it fulfilled the watchable clusterfuck role and had some Cesaro goodness so it did its job.

klonere

Banned
2 weeks away from MITB? Wait, wasn't the last PPV 2 weeks ago? Is WWE doing PPV's every 2 weeks now?

Another PPV in 2 weeks???

WELCOME TO THE NETWORK ERA WHERE NOTHING REALLY MATTERS

Spots slowed down at the end but I think everybody played their part well. Though I don't get why Cesaro/Kidd weren't taken out by New Day in a cheap way.

yeah I guess this signals that the New Day Kiddsaro feud is on the backburner :(

Top Bottom