• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

klonere

Banned
Its time for the sacrifice

evil-cens.gif

Paracelsus

I probably stop caring if Owens walks out with only one title. Worst case scenario I can tolerate is DQ, not Cena keeping the belt.

Jopie

Any chance KO wins?

Cant see this ending clean. Balor could come out, Joe could come out, hell all of the NXT roster could come out just to screw over Owens. The great thing about KO right now is that there are so many people that 'hate' him in NXT.

Surge

Can't wait for Cena to get thrown into the ropes for the popup powerbomb only to reverse it with his springboard stunner.

Dazzler

Predicting a screwy finish to this KO-Cena match

They can't give Cena a clean win over KO, can they?

and lol at the idea of Owens going over Cena clean

True...I understand where you are coming from. It just seems like a devalue of major events like MITB if there's random shows left and right. It's good to have content for wrestling, but imagine if WWE put out In Your House, Rage in the Cage, and Unforgiven during the month of Survivor Series and SS comes out within a week.

Personally I would go 5 or 6 true PPV's (RR, WM, MITB, Summerslam, NoC, Survivor Series) and 2 hour special events every 2 or 3 weeks themed like Extreme Rules, Hell In A Cell, KoTR, Fatal 4 Way.

Jopie

It just feels like I've seen that same clip of Nikki and Brie walking away after a title win to celebrate in front of the titan tron like 800 times already.

Yea, it has gotten really old. They must just make crazy money with the reality show, so they keep doing the same crap.

Valentus

So...

1.- Owens wins dirty

2.- Cena wins clean and destroy owens' mommentum

3.- Owens leaves the ring and the match ends in no contest

Top Bottom