• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

I know I'm late but the perfect booking for the tag chamber match would've been if cesaro/Kidd and ptp eliminated each other before New Day's pod opened and they won without doing anything. Would've been hilarious and they could brag about beating 5 other teams tomorrow.

Also wtf was Kalisto high during that match? I have no idea what he was doing at any point.

Jopie

This Divas title match is some bottom of the barrel "so this is what this roster has become...." stuff.

Well I guess almost every divas match for like 10 year has been that.

Once the NXT wrestlers come up, hopefully the division will be good again. Sasha, Becky, Charlotte, and Bayley are all really good. Sasha alone would bring some credibility back.

Toki767

Maybe I'm too old school for 5 ppvs in one damn month *shrugs*.
It would be one thing if they were still charging $50 per show but you aren't paying any more with 3 PPVs in a month than you are for 1.

You don't have to watch anyway since it's not like anything has happened since Mania.

Calm down there chief hurt of the butt.

As stated before the PPV i haven't watched wrestling since the last PPV and i never watch Raw/SD. I mostly watch NXT and sometimes i skim through Raw/SD before a PPV but i don't check dirtsheets and news sites 72 times a day.

Never mind the troll, it's a one off but they like 2 weeks of builds so it's probably not staying one off. Plus it's PPV internationally in addition to Network like other PPVs. It's cool.

Vince McMahon wouldn't know subtlety if it punched him in the mouth.

Hell part of the reason his wife lost the senate race is all they did was flood tv with ads and people got sick of linda.

But think of all that money (they blew on 2 campaigns)

Heroman

Banned
Once the NXT wrestlers come up, hopefully the division will be good again. Sasha, Becky, Charlotte, and Bayley are all really good. Sasha alone would bring some credibility back.
Friend don't get your hopes up, the diva division will always be bad to mediocre

klonere

Banned

considering that Paige cut a promo on Tamina Snuka being a dude there is N O H O P E

klonere

Banned
This is the part where the NXT women run in

Fixed it for ya

g0Xy2aU.png

Your high school days sucked. My high school days were filled with 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, and Dipset.

Now those were the days.

Those covers though. Lowrider Magazines. CMC (California Music Channel) and music videos that were pretty ok but in heavy rotation.

Bullshit divas match again. So disappointing.

RP912

Banned
It would be one thing if they were still charging $50 per show but you aren't paying any more with 3 PPVs in a month than you are for 1.

You don't have to watch anyway since it's not like anything has happened since Mania.

True...I understand where you are coming from. It just seems like a devalue of major events like MITB if there's random shows left and right. It's good to have content for wrestling, but imagine if WWE put out In Your House, Rage in the Cage, and Unforgiven during the month of Survivor Series and SS comes out within a week.

Top Bottom