• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

zychi

Banned
MITB-2012-gifs-001_002.gif
Nah, reigns will win and cash in later that night during ambrose v seth pt 2.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Figured out Vince's plan.

Literally put on the worst possible final hour to the show so everyone falls asleep and forgets to cancel before midnight tonight.

Fox318

Straight up, there is nothing wrong about having Reigns win Money in the Bank.

Reigns already failed a huge main event push, won the rumble, and sucked so hard he turned a no show into a mega baby face.

MITB should be used to help create new main event talent like what it did with Edge, Rollins, and what should have been with Sandow.

Orton, and Ziggler already won and had their cash in moments that shouldn't be repeated.

You want 6 men

• Ambrose
  • Cesaro
  • Neville
  • Luke Harper
  • Titus O'neil
  • And surprize debut
    Tyler Breeze

Personally, I don't complain about Kofi's quality to give us a good match. The thing is that including Kofi in MITB match it doesn't make sense at all.
He is one of the tag team champions... I mean, what?
Why don't include Barret? Henry? Truth? Or, an NXT spot as they did in a RR match?
Didn't dB, punk or someone win MItb as a champ?

UberTag

He will turn heel tonight
belee dat
Well, he DOES sort of need to turn to satisfy the silly requirement that a multi-man ladder match must contain an even number of heels & faces. He can't be a face with Orton, Ziggles and Neville against two heels in Sheamus and Kofi (one of whom is in a 3-man tag team).

Owens winning MITB and Rollins turning face from it would be pretty nice. Hhh should favour owens, owens joins the authority, rollins slowly realizes he's getting dumped

Then when Owens is champ, Owens should turn on the authority and get them off tv forever, and establish himself as the one and only GOAT heel

zychi

Banned
Owens winning MITB and Rollins turning face from it would be pretty nice. Hhh should favour owens, owens joins the authority, rollins slowly realizes he's getting dumped

Then when Owens is champ, Owens should turn on the authority and get them off tv forever, and establish himself as the one and only GOAT heel
Ew no. Keep Owens far away from the Authority.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Dean needs to stop doing those obvious punches and clotheslines that aren't supposed to connect because they look really terrible.

Bowser

I think they've already pretty clearly started the build to the first part with HHH putting over KO in front of Rollins and Rollins saying he's better or whatever this past RAW.

Coketruck

Lawler's constant flubs on commentary have officially put him in the "Oh, that poor old man shouldn't be doing this anymore" category for me. I mean, I haven't enjoyed him for years, but I've never felt sorry for him until now.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I thought Rollins dropped it since it needed too specific a setup
They're in the middle of a lawsuit over concussions. Once it's gone I think the Curb Stomp will come back.

They have yet to really replace it.

Top Bottom