• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

jmdajr

fCyNITY.gif
Incredible!

So let's take bets on KO/Cena Part 2

Cena wins right? Gets all angry and shit? Or is it booked like Cena/Lesnar part 3?

Who here thinks Owens actually wins clean again?

RP912

Banned
I almost screamed like a pre-teen geek when Kofi almost got the briefcase last year...no lie. Maybe it's a new day after all...

Jopie

Cena wins right? Gets all angry and shit? Or is it booked like Cena/Lesnar part 3?

I hope 1 of 2 things happens:
1. NXT stars come out and cost Owens the match
2. Owens loses his mind and gets DQ'd while making the Brock v. Cena match look like a game of patty cake

GunBR

Cena won't lose clean two times on a row
But I don't think that they will make Cena wins (clean) before the US title match

So I bet on a DQ

Bowser

what the hell are they doing?

2 paper per views a month now is a thing?

Elimination Chamber is basically a house show they threw on the network to get people to not cancel their network sub before the end of the month.

As Rosenberg calls it, Chamber Eliminasche

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What in the fuck? How dare they not have dean in MITB. FUCK THAT..
He can't be in it without revealing that he's gonna lose the main event in this.

Perhaps King should not direct people to the Iron Shiek's Twitter....

Sabucin

People questing why Kofi is in MITB forget about his usual hijinks during a ladder match. Somebody got to make the match look good.

Personally, I don't complain about Kofi's quality to give us a good match. The thing is that including Kofi in MITB match it doesn't make sense at all.
He is one of the tag team champions... I mean, what?
Why don't include Barret? Henry? Truth? Or, an NXT spot as they did in a RR match?

UberTag

You guys should know the routine by now. I sure do and I barely watch this product any more.

11 days ago...

Not that it's much of a surprise but the WWE clearly telegraphed who is getting the MITB briefcase during tonight's Smackdown tapings.

I hate it when they do that. I enjoy suspense.
NoRéN;164525715 said:
That's not true in the slightest...
I'm not seeing it at all.
I just read the spoilers, I am not seeing any major indicator.
Smackdown talk:

They're totally having Reigns win MitB. GODAMMIT HE JUST WON THE RUMBLE.
You didn't think they had just thrown in the towel on Roman now, did you? THIS time he will look strong and get over as the new John Cena. He was just nervous during WrestleMania season because of all of that pressure. He's much better now. All of those great matches with Big Show proved that.

All hail the Roman empire!

These other guys are in denial. Shark and me know better.

RP912

Banned
Personally, I don't complain about Kofi's quality to give us a good match. The thing is that including Kofi in MITB match it doesn't make sense at all.
He is one of the tag team champions... I mean, what?
Why don't include Barret? Henry? Truth? Or, an NXT spot as they did in a RR match?

The entire match looks random as fuck. As I said earlier, it should have been some qualifying matches during Raw and Smackdown.

Top Bottom