• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

This RAW is going to take a turn for the awful soon, it has too. It's been ages since we've had a RAW where the first hour and half was this good from a match and booking perspective.

Wagram

I like deans persona but he really could use an expanded move-set. That same clothesline four times every match is old.

KissVibes

Banned
Yeah, I think Dean'll put on a great performance, even if he does take the pin like some here are saying.

You really think Orton or Reigns would be pinned? Really. Given that we've seen leaked Payback promos before extreme rules where it was a triple threat match, it's clear someone had cold feet about Orton or Reigns taking the pin (as they need to look strong in future feuds). Now they've tossed Ambrose in there to be that guy.

So close to that Shield Triple Threat match...Don't really have any problems with the Fatal 4Way though, glad Dean is doing stuff of note again.

XenoRaven

Come on guys. Who cares who's taking the pin? It was a good match and the Payback match will be fun too.

Wrestling's more fun when you just enjoy the ride, friends.

That match should have been the main event.
Even the horrid writing staff had to know that there's absolutely no way the "real" main event could ever compare with that. Might as well stop watching now and call it a win for the week. They had to desperately throw in Ambrose to try to appease the audience. What else is left to try to hold our attention?
So close to that Shield Triple Threat match...Don't really have any problems with the Fatal 4Way though, glad Dean is doing stuff of note again.
Perhaps Orton will politely exit the event and give us the match we've been waiting like a year for.

XenoRaven

This is Fandango's time guys. I can feel it.

In other news

Oh look, a guy who the internet told me is never returning ever forever.

RAW needs more Lana all the time.

Even the horrid writing staff had to know that there's absolutely no way the "real" main event could ever compare with that. Might as well stop watching now and call it a win for the week. They had to desperately throw in Ambrose to try to appease the audience. What else is left to try to hold our attention?

That reminds me, what is the main event? Orton vs. Reigns?

NastyBook

You really think Orton or Reigns would be pinned? Really. Given that we've seen leaked Payback promos before extreme rules where it was a triple threat match, it's clear someone had cold feet about Orton or Reigns taking the pin (as they need to look strong in future feuds). Now they've tossed Ambrose in there to be that guy.
Well, when you put it like that...

Top Bottom