• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

UberTag

Zack Ryder and Slater can be a tag team that jobs nonstop. Both dudes 1000x more entertaining.
Ryder and Slater are like the same guy. Tag teams need to have balance.
The Russki and the Broski will be a team as soon as Rusev jobs to Cena for the umpteenth time.

KissVibes

Banned
Dean Ambrose being added to the Payback main event just to take the pin and keep Reigns and that hot young talent Orton looking strong.

Will Dean break out the Rain Maker again?

I hope not since his lariats look weak as shit. Real odd for a guy that used to kill himself in backyards for $15 too.

NastyBook

Knife edged chops are a lost art.

Hope Dean gets in.

Because there's the off chance that Brock crashes the party and suplexes EVERYBODY in the ring.

Random Houston Rockets comment
It's almost time.
znnfl69.jpg

Great match so far. PPV caliber.

EDIT: Ouch, Rollins landing on his head. Also Ambrose is added. Figures as much since there was nothing for Ambrose leading to the PPV. Guess he's getting pinned.

I'd almost forgotten how awesome a feud these two were having before they fed Ambrose to Bray last fall. This is a PPV match.

I love how dead things are now! Okay, not really, but I am amused. Had to catch up with RAW eventually. Rollins is almost the only thing actually holding the show together week-to-week. And it's being done by Kane. Kane.

Top Bottom