• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
"you bring a FIGHTER into an ENTERTAINMENT company, and you don't like it when he wants to fight?"

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY ARE FUCKING DOING THE LAWSUIT ANGLE SO WWE CAN WIN AGAINST LESNAR ON LIVE TV AFTER LESNAR SUED THEM YEARS AGO, THIS WHOLE FUCKING THING WAS TO GET PAYBACK ON LESNAR FOR LEAVING

dream

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY ARE FUCKING DOING THE LAWSUIT ANGLE SO WWE CAN WIN AGAINST LESNAR ON LIVE TV AFTER LESNAR SUED THEM YEARS AGO, THIS WHOLE FUCKING THING WAS TO GET PAYBACK ON LESNAR FOR LEAVING

Can't wait till Vince hits Brock with "The Verdict"

HenryHSH

SHANE DOUGLAS THROUGH THE CROWD
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Ithil

But it's not really payback when you paid Brock 5 million of your own dollars.

(._.)

Banned
RAW is so fucking bad and boring. are you guys seriously going to watch the rest of this? first and last ten minutes are really the only parts worth watching of the show these days. have been for a decade.

Ithil

It's worth it to Vince as he gets to publicly humiliate Brock and get his own back.

The problem is I don't think Brock gives a crap. It's not going to do anything to him, he's getting millions of dollars for next to no work on a scripted show.

So there's no "humiliation", just money down the toilet.

Hey look it's that guy that's in a world title match against that other guy. Stay tuned for Cena at the end of the show in the main event spot.

HenryHSH

Am I the only one that can never buy into the Tensai character? You just know they'll go nowhere with it after they burry 80 percent of the roster and have him lose clean against the top dogs.

Top Bottom