• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

So gaf I'm at Raw tonight in Pittsburgh(gf got us tickets, shes a keeper)and the croud seems hyped, lots of yes chants breaking out. I hope it's a crazy croud that pops huge for heyman.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
This is the first PPV I ever watched live (watched it over a friend's house with a bunch of other people):

Is there a reason "Title" is spelled wrong 3 times?

Ithil

Less than 10 minutes to go until Monday Night Raw! Aren't you excited? Huh? Huh?

Boy I can't wait for 2 minutes of build for their WWE title match and 30 minutes (plus 4 recaps of it) of Cena talking about how he's no selling an arm injury because he loves this job or something, and another 3 squash matches.

Oh boy!

Less than 10 minutes to go until Monday Night Raw! Aren't you excited? Huh? Huh?

Boy I can't wait for 2 minutes of build for their WWE title match and 30 minutes (plus 4 recaps of it) of Cena talking about how he's no selling an arm injury because he loves this job or something, and another 3 squash matches.

Oh boy!

I have my smarky snark ready to go.

SMIRKY QUIP
DUN DUN
BLACK AND WHITE

Michael Cole during the RAW preview announces unsurprisingly (Im sure it was probably announced prior, just wasnt paying attention) that John Laurinitis vs. Cena is the main even at OTL. Show kicks off with HHH. Looks like Im going to bed early.

Absolutely amazing (or absolutely expected I guess) that they have killed my interest in a PPV featuring Punk vs. Bryan for the WWE Title.

krae_man

Oh boy!

Don't forget 45 updates on Mr H's condition.

Ithil

I wonder why I am watching this. I know it will be 90% crap, yet I don't question that I will watch this show and probably comment throughout that the crap stuff is crap.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
lol when did they put Naomi and Cameron in the opening?

Funkasaurus ain't goin nowhere.

Top Bottom