• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Vince was the only one that could pull off this "higher power", threaten people with being fired schtick because it was his real character. They should have buried that kind of angle when Vince went away from TV. They're still living off the premise of the Bret/HBK/Vince "meta" behind the scenes type of story lines. People are fighting to keep their job, or because they "CANT LOSE THIS MATCH AGAINST ROCK" instead of fighting for belts anymore.

My mon just came by my room while this segment was airing and I feel embarrased. Worse than being caught masturbating.

My girlfriend turned up the tv in the other room VERY LOUDLY. Apparently, I can't take a hint.

YES, A RECAP. I DIDN'T JUST WATCH THAT FOR 4 HOURS.

That's easily the worst thing about the product right now. It's down right embarrassing to be a fan of this garbage.

RBH

Brodus Clay ain't got shit on:

alex-wright-o.gif

It's actually kind of astounding just how poor the Funkasaurus Rex choreography is.

The biggest problem with the Funky Rex character is Brodus Clay has literally zero charisma and can't dance. He's not even good enough for funny fat guy dancing. He's like a white guy, all arms.

Ithil

anyone see cole there? that was awkward
what is going on with this raw
it was like cole wanted to say something but just stayed silent
just awkward and weird

If I didn't know better I'd say Cole was trying to sell a "I want to say something mean about Big Show but I'm keeping quiet because it's not a laughing matter" reaction for the camera.

More likely he was thinking up another tweet though

One of the worst segments in recent memory that lasted 30 nauseating minutes

Followed up by? fat gross looking freak brodus clay with a gimmick that lasted 1 entire match

then kofi

then miz

Just a domino of horribleness

Only reaosn to watch this match is a potential epic Ziggles sell

Ithil

One of the worst segments in recent memory that lasted 30 nauseating minutes

Followed up by? fat gross looking freak brodus clay with a gimmick that lasted 1 entire match

then kofi

then miz

Just a domino of horribleness

Only reaosn to watch this match is a potential epic Ziggles sell

Don't worry, next segment will feature Sheamus. That'll make it better, right?

ZeroRay

I think after OTL, I'm taking my yearly break from the company.

If the network doesn't pan out, I don't even have to come back!

Miz clearly got hit in the shoulder by R-Truth, like SUPER clearly, why even bother trying to sale it as a face shot? Just hold your shoulder, it's no big deal. Getting kicked in the shoulder can hurt and slow you down too.

IF THESE FUCKING KIDS DON'T STOP SHAKING THEIR ASSES.

Top Bottom