• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Bowser

I can't wait for the angle where someone tears into Punk for becoming the very thing he hates.

Complete with a "You are NO LONGER the underdog! You are not the Chicago Cubs! You've become the thing you hate. YOU...ARE THE SAINT LOUIS CARDINALS!!!"

RBH

Yikes, Dana pouring salt in the wound.

Although watching Dana ramble about male demos and 50 year-olds was amusing as well.

dTzzE.png

lol, HHH relieved Vince as Chairman of the Board for wanting to fire Cena. What makes Johhny think he has the authority to fire Cena?

They love pulling the Cena is fired gimmick out atleast once a year. Even if he loses he will be back on Raw the next night.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
As fun as this is, I actually think I preferred it when Johnny Ace was more subtle about his douchebaggery.

Also SO MUCH FOR SELLING THAT ARM WHAT THE FUCK

Zertez

Sheesh another Ace segment. How many does that make tonight 4 or 5? I know they are short on believable heels, but I dont think even Vince was in the show this much each week.

Top Bottom