• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Penguin

Enjoyed everything about the match, but the end.
Not so much that Sheamus won.. just the ending with him hitting his finisher.. seemed anti-climactic .

Very fun match there, things got crazy towards the end though the no selling of limbs was a bit bothersome. Pretty much what I expected from those 4, the crummy booking of Sheamus makes me forget that I enjoy his ring work and offence

rvd2kewl

Enjoyed everything about the match, but the end.
Not so much that Sheamus won.. just the ending with him hitting his finisher.. seemed anti-climactic .

Same. Really enjoyed the match, but not the finisher. Would've been happier with a Brogue Kick or something with more of an impact.

Ithil

I'm way past considering Cena the worst. Sheamus has him beat in every single department, including the "shoved down the collective throat" department.

Sheamus just came off a great match with Bryan at the last PPV, I can only complain about his crappy face gimmick so much.

Also, Cena has been the main event of every event this year, despite not being the champion. THAT is getting shove down the collective throat.

Entropia

No One Remembers
How much do you wanna bet that the Christian vs. Santino was changed to Christian vs. Rhodes between when Christian won the match and that skit :p!

Top Bottom