• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Phanto is on Brodus' back

Smas_phanto.png

somedevil

Almost twice this month! Atleast this card has Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk and the Laurinitis vs Cena match will be interesting.

I find this pay per view is pretty solid for stuff with little build. The crowd is into the matches. The tag was good, the diva match was fine and the four way was good too. Though this match is filler to get brodus over.

Ithil

Did King just call Thriller "the Robot or something"? Fuck that guy, he's not even young, he should know these things.

rvd2kewl

Hey RVD2kwl, Brock Plant just got his sign ripped up. Still say he's not a plant?

I know he's not. I'VE STOOD THERE AT THE BOX OFFICE AND WATCHED HIM BUY HIS TICKETS. Several times this year, infact, just on the PPV's.

Did you not see Sign Guy get his sign ripped too? Are you going to tell me he's a plant?

Ithil

King's "joke" was...Dusty Rhodes tried to murder his infant son Cody with a rattlesnake?

I must say I don't get it.

krae_man

I know he's not. I'VE STOOD THERE AT THE BOX OFFICE AND WATCHED HIM BUY HIS TICKETS.

Did you not see Sign Guy get his sign ripped too? Are you going to tell me he's a plant?

Yes. WWE Rigged the Deal or No Deal contestant selection process for him(and Nunzio's brother for some reason), there's clearly some kind of relationship between the two.

I know that this is probably nitpicking, but during the Clay/Miz match, Cole said the dinosaurs went extinct "pretty quickly". Really? Humanity has been around for 200,000 years and suddenly 10s of millions of years is "pretty quickly"? Goddamn, this is, like, 3rd-grade shit.

Top Bottom