• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

rvd2kewl

Yes. WWE Rigged the Deal or No Deal contestant selection process for him(and Nunzio's brother for some reason), there's clearly some kind of relationship between the two.

Couldn't be more wrong, for reasons I've gone over before so I won't re-hash that discussion.

Many of the "Superfans" decided on Friday to go to the show because not much else was going on and a couple wanted to keep their PPV streak going (with 3 of first 4 PPV's being in the midwest this year and the other one being Wrestlemania).

Like I've said before, I'm as close to being in that group as anyone without actually being "officially" in the group. You can either take my word for it and know the truth or you can choose to believe what you want to believe, even though it's not correct.

EXLsx.gif

krae_man

Couldn't be more wrong, for reasons I've gone over before so I won't re-hash that discussion.

Many of the "Superfans" decided on Friday to go to the show because not much else was going on and a couple wanted to keep their PPV streak going (with 3 of first 4 PPV's being in the midwest this year and the other one being Wrestlemania).

Like I've said before, I'm as close to being in that group as anyone without actually being "officially" in the group. You can either take my word for it and know the truth or you can choose to believe what you want to believe, even though it's not correct.

I don't think you understand what a plant is.

Their signs getting ripped was planned in advance(notice how they had easily accessible aisle seats). Them getting on Camera was planned in advance. That makes them plants.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
The crowd has finally woken up after being put to sleep when the battle royal started.

Ithil

That's one good thing about duelling chants, each side wants to "win", so they keep going trying to outdo the other, making sure the chants are loud and lengthy.

Top Bottom