• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Amazing match. I'm only sad about D.Brine losing, but that's not nearly enough to dampen it at all. I'm getting while the getting's good, so catch ya'll later. Hope you enjoy your Cener match.

USA USA USA USA USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA

Ithil

Great match, but damn Bryan needed to win. They are never giving him THAT title I guess.

Eh, they may next month. We're getting a second match at No Way Out, and it seems like they are setting up something with AJ that's not paying off yet. God I hope it's a heel turn.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Tapping should have definitely been done earlier.

Even though it clearly leads to a rematch, it's still funny to see Super Punk win yet again.

Ithil

Remember, Bryan could have lost clean to the GTS. This was obviously meant to (and does) look like an unworthy/unclean finish that Bryan won't stand for, setting up the second match.

Top Bottom