• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Lingitiz

Remember, Bryan could have lost clean to the GTS. This was obviously meant to (and does) look like an unworthy/unclean finish that Bryan won't stand for, setting up the second match.

I don't mind it as long as it ends with Bryan winning the title at some point. Punk's had it for way too long. They also need to work the feud alot more. The AJ stuff isn't making any sense at all at this point. I guess she has to show up at No Way Out since her and D. Brine are on the poster.

Ithil

In fairness, Ryback isn't THAT bad, he seems like he's perfectly able to wrestle (no Undertaker, for big guys, but solid, you know), unlike Brodus Clay or Mason Ryan. It's just the Goldberg-Lite push and gimmick are silly.

Kaladin

Ryback kicking the bike on the way to the back is the equivalent of knocking over a magazine rack on your way out of a store.

number47

i love the part where wwe toke the story of punk vs the gm, realized it would just be austin vs mcmahon. but instead of dumping it. they just give it to cena...because this will end with.........

cena wins? nothing happens

john l wins?.....nothing happens.

Tendo

Omg. This crowd BLEW UP. my ears hurt. My throat is on fire. Amazing. I'll never forget seeig that live. The crowd was insane. It never really stopped chanting. Dueling chants all over. That was wrestling.

ACE CRUSHER

MjEIr.gif

Top Bottom