• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Paracelsus

Erm...re-hired on Saturday? Then he's to be fired again because they violated the contract, seeing as Big Show was a WWE employee when he interfered.

Ithil

What annoys me is Cena now has no reason to be in the main event. Sure, at WM he was facing The Rock, and the month after Lesnar returned for a feud, but now?

Shouldn't he be looking to get back into the title picture, or something? This is just an aimless wandering from PPV main event to PPV main event.

By the way, my sympathies lie entirely with Big Show, if you're trying to make me feel something for Cena. It's his job, you know, "doing what he loves" and all that, yet Cena is supposed to be in the right in this feud.

What annoys me is Cena now has no reason to be in the main event. Sure, at WM he was facing The Rock, and the month after Lesnar returned for a feud, but now?

Shouldn't he be looking to get back into the title picture, or something? This is just an aimless wandering from PPV main event to PPV main event.

By the way, my sympathies lie entirely with Big Show, if you're trying to make me feel something for Cena. It's his job, you know, "doing what he loves" and all that, yet Cena is supposed to be in the right in this feud.
so you want Cena in the title picture? LOL.

Heel

Begone, we need no cure, all we need is this:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqyrp0

I can appreciate how MMA fan and BJJ practitioner CM Punk brought the legitimacy of accumulated damage via leg kicks to a wrasslin' match. The Sakuraba double palm strikes and Cro Cop RHK are a nice touch as well.

That surfboard etc. was neat. Nice to see a technical match and not dudes kicking out of 5 finishers.

Finish was shitty and too confusing for the WWE Universe. Maybe it sets up a rematch / feud, which I would welcome.

Did they move CM Punk on to his next PPV opponent or are they building a feud?

P.S. "Yes" is straight corn.

Top Bottom