• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

I think I've asked this a number of times, but older fans during the early 90s (fans that would have been in their 20s-30s) - is this what Hulk Hogan was like?

krae_man

If Johnny got fired. Wouldn't whoever replaced him have rehired Big Show?

:lol Big Show would have stopped me. Like that time I had Johnny in the STF. Big Show was totally ringside to jump in.

Oh wait.

Kyoufu

What the fuck at the chicken cena fans screaming? lol

This is already a boring RAW. God. Why would you do this to your own company Vince?

That doesn't make any sense Cena. The Big Slow wouldn't have made it to the ring in time to stop the pin. IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Yeah, Big Show was going to run into the ring from outside the stadium and stop a three count if you had just done the pin from the start or tried to submit him with the STF, Cena. Keep thinking that. Idiot.

evil ways

I think I've asked this a number of times, but older fans during the early 90s (fans that would have been in their 20s-30s) - is this what Hulk Hogan was like?

Hogan's promo were giberish most of the time, but they were short and intense. He rarely even joked.

Brinbe

This is terrible, just so bad. With so much languishing talent on the roster, how does it always become the Cena show. And it's even worse than before.

Well, you're right, John. This is crap.

Top Bottom