• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Kaladin

You could have been offered to manage his local KFC and it probably would have paid better then what he was getting at TNA.

I assure you, Don West was likely paid well by TNA. He was responsible for ShopTNA and heavily involved with selling shit at live shows. It was very easy to walk up and buy something from him at any show since he would always be out in the crowd selling shit before they even let you in.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Mr. Cena has new merch, gentleman.

06990X.jpg

http://www.wweshop.com/images/products/06944X.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I thought Cena had Cena on his shoulders for a sec...

I know a guy that works in TNA's merchandising department. He told me about West quitting on Sunday. He said West told him, "I've gotten paid really great money the last 10 years in a business I know nothing about. It's time to do something where I can actually earn my salary."

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I know a guy that works in TNA's merchandising department. He told me about West quitting on Sunday. He said West told him, "I've gotten paid really great money the last 10 years in a business I know nothing about. It's time to do something where I can actually earn my salary."
Don West IS A HERO!!!!

rvd2kewl

He earned every penny with TNA. Never saw the guy mail it in at a house show or on the website. Helluva salesman.

Kaladin

I'd wager Don West knew more about selling shit than most of the active TNA roster.

Don west was an excellent commentator
they had him selling shirts.
Id rather be GM of a hockey team then a guy selling shirts.

Seriously, how can anyone listen to Taz and say West wasn't better at the job? Why is Taz still employed when he obviously doesn't give a shit?

WWE 13 is really gonna infest RAW tonight...

5nCNf.jpg

Even though there is a lot to hate about RAW, there is nothing worse than Cole/Lawler forcing excitement for a game :/

I tried participating in one of these contests before, but it just feels so dirty. It's like you are selling your dignity for a prize.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Seriously, how can anyone listen to Taz and say West wasn't better at the job? Why is Taz still employed when he obviously doesn't give a shit?
Holy shit, do you ever make a post on here that isn't a complaint? My goodness. West sucked, Taz sucks, everything sucks!

I want you to keep staring at this pic, until you smile and enjoy it, damn it!

eddie_jr__as_kane__resurrected__by_mysteryfanboy3k7-d4yj74r.jpg

somedevil

Taz just seems not to care another due to the product being so bad up to now. How disinterested would you be if you had to listen to Mr. Anderson promos for over a year?

So all he has is his pigeons and even if the product has improved right now, he is so far gone he can't go back to caring about the product.

bangai-o

Banned
i was at the video sore today and they had a Trish Stratus movie. It something like Commando Hunters. So yeah, Trish has a movie just in case anyones interested.

I'm curious to see if WWE mentions Lesnar showing up at UFC tonight. If they do it was Lesnar working Dana into playing part in a WWE angle. If they don't mention UFC it was probably a legitimate meeting and Lesnar is either trying to play both sides against each other to make more money or he's genuinely interested in taking another fight for an easy payday.

Top Bottom