• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

RBH

4wayrotor.jpg

Ring of Honor has announced that they will air a four-way match on the company website tonight. The match features "The Prodigy" Mike Bennett (w/ Maria) vs. Roderick Strong vs. Adam Cole vs. Jay Lethal with the winner earning a shot at the ROH Title on June 30th in Pittsburgh, Pa. The match will air at 8:00 p.m. ET on http://www.rohwrestling.com/

somedevil

Who else do you think watches this stuff? Why do you think ad rates are so low for wrestling programming? Those are the fans of WWE. Not the people that just watch it to make fun of it, but the actual fans who love the product right now. TNA seems to have smarter fans for some reason judging by their facebook posts.

lol, you are our Nate Milton of this board with your love of Impact Wrestling. Though he did give last weeks Impact wrestling a 6/10.

http://www.rohwrestling.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/news_featured_photo_full_news_node/4wayrotor.jpg[/img[/QUOTE]

They are going to air a match most people don't give a shit about so it won't get many hits as a way to say their ppv system is fixed lol Why not try to put up a Punk match or Danielson match again?

WWE 13 is really gonna infest RAW tonight...

5nCNf.jpg

Even though there is a lot to hate about RAW, there is nothing worse than Cole/Lawler forcing excitement for a game :/

NJPW, "BEST OF THE SUPER JR. XIX: THE DOOR TO THE GLORY", 27.05.2012
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
1,950 Fans - Super No Vacancy

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x233d1

01. BUSHI vs Rocky Romero - Best of the Super Jr - BLOCK A MATCH

02. Daisuke Sasaki vs Jado - Best of the Super Jr - BLOCK B MATCH

03. Alex Koslov vs TAKA Michinoku - Best of the Super Jr - BLOCK B MATCH

04. Tiger Mask vs Brian Kendrick - Best of the Super Jr - BLOCK B MATCH

05. Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hirooki Goto, Tetsuya Naito & Tama Tonga vs Kazuchika Okada, Shinsuke Nakamura, Tomohiro Ishii & YOSHI-HASHI

06. Angel de Oro vs Taichi - Best of the Super Jr - BLOCK A MATCH

07. Jushin 'Thunder' Liger vs PAC - Best of the Super Jr - BLOCK A MATCH

08. Low Ki vs Ryusuke Taguchi - Best of the Super Jr - BLOCK B MATCH

09. Prince Devitt vs KUSHIDA - Best of the Super Jr - BLOCK A MATCH

First day of the annual Super Juniors tournament, lot of good matches on this one, especially PAC vs Liger and Devitt vs KUSHIDA. The 8-man tag is a lot of fun too, and I enjoyed Angel de Oro vs Taichi and the opening match.

Tokyo Korakuen Hall

05. Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hirooki Goto, Tetsuya Naito & Tama Tonga vs Kazuchika Okada, Shinsuke Nakamura, Tomohiro Ishii & YOSHI-HASHI

First day of the annual Super Juniors tournament, lot of good matches on this one, especially PAC vs Liger and Devitt vs KUSHIDA. The 8-man tag is a lot of fun too, and I enjoyed Angel de Oro vs Taichi and the opening match.
I'm 'gon stream this shit. See what Bootaaay's all about.

Join my synchtube, friends. We can talk about Kane, AJ, Batman, The Observer, Japanese Wrestling, whatever.

http://www.synchtube.com/r/wkuR

eldoon

wwe 12 wasnt bad, was it? I thought it was generally accepted to be one of the better games in the past years.

Story mode was the biggest joke ever - i hope they fix it to be something like 11 or better yet here comes the pain or one of those where you could put any wrestler into story mode.

WatTsu

wwe 12 wasnt bad, was it? I thought it was generally accepted to be one of the better games in the past years.

I got it for half-price and I thought it was fine for that. It has definite shortcomings but I've enjoyed Universe mode and character creation and even online when it works.

The WWE (Smackdown) games have always been fine for people who like to delve into the creative side, but if you looking for a good game to play, then it is sickeningly bad. It is broken in so many places, and every time they patch a bit, it tears in another place. They HAVE to start from he ground up, and without doing that their games will be always be irreparably damaged

All-Stars was a step in the right direction for the kind of WWE game I want.

XShagrath

Fuck yes, I get to go to Evolve!!!!!!!

EVOLVE 14
Thursday, June 28th
The Orpheum
1915 East 7th Avenue
Ybor City, FL 33605

EVOLVE 15
Friday, June 29th
The Wildwood Recreation Center
1000 28th Street South
St. Petersburg, FL 33712

EVOLVE 16
Saturday, June 30th
Potter's house Gym
1150 Lane Avenue South
Jacksonville, FL 32205

I'm at least going to the last show.....all three of these are doubleheaders with Florida Underground Wrestling....never heard of them, but they're doing the first show and Evolve is doing a full card after.....can't wait.

Wow! I might see if I can hit up one of those shows. Ybor and St. Pete are a little bit closer to me, since I'm in the Orlando area. So I'd probably do one of those if I can find someone to come with me.

Tokyo Korakuen Hall

Have I ever mentioned how great Rocky Romero is? The fact that he comes out to B.M.F. makes him a a staple in my New Japan Fav Five.

Kaladin

The reason Don West gave notice and is departing TNA is that he was offered and accepted a position working as the General Manager of the Wenatchee Wild hockey team in Wenatchee, Washington.

Lol Don West......screw this company, I'm going to work for a hockey team no one has ever heard of.

Ithil

All I can think of when I see that Cena shirt is the scene in The Simpsons where every store in the mall becomes a Starbucks.

Appropriate for Cena's status in the WWE.

eldoon

Don west was an excellent commentator
they had him selling shirts.
Id rather be GM of a hockey team then a guy selling shirts.

Top Bottom