• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Toki767

This probably would've meant more if you know...Cena was the champion all this time and Johnny was trying get the title off him.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
That crowd made the TNA arena look good. Way to go.

He only has 30 dates left. They have to save them. Whenever HHH "heals", he'll be back.

yeah. the Cena win is starting to make more sense now if it's BROCK going away for a while.

So, Raw's over. What's the justification of Brock losing to Cena?

Brock was being booked to beat Cena and become the new face of the WWE. in actuality Brock was planned to go away for a while, so the loss (and 'firing') explains him going off TV. also, if the plan was for him to have a feud with HHH he had to lose to Cena for that to be credible ;)

ITS ME CENA! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!!

veOED.jpg

rvd2kewl

That was as good as you could possibly hope for in a segment designed to setup Cena vs. Ace but nobody is going to believe for a second there's any chance of Ace winning that match.

Toki767

It's to give Trips a new giant to slay.
It's also to put one over on Dana White and the UFC.

The long term storyline should really be HHH vs Brock at Survivor Series or Royal Rumble. Brock wins so HHH gets Undertaker to face Brock at Wrestlemania.

UberTag

That was as good as you could possibly hope for in a segment designed to setup Cena vs. Ace but nobody is going to believe for a second there's any chance of Ace winning that match.
Instead of Nexus vs. Cena this will be Johnny, Otunga, Tensai, Sakamoto & Eve vs. Cena.
I can see another sacrifice of Zack Ryder coming next Monday.

Lingitiz

Well they'll have a semi injured Cena and Ace will probably have Tensai and friend on his side.

Top Bottom