• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Guys - I'm jumping into Raw during the half time show. I say 'jumping into', but sadly I'm no Dr. Sam Beckett so I will not be trying to save Raw tonight. Even if Ziggy does say there's a 89.342% chance I was sent back to stop Big Show from losing a microphone in his armpits.

RBH

Dark Match

1. Dean Ambrose defeated Tyson Kidd. Ambrose cut a promo to some decent heat. He won in about five minutes with a DDT. Kidd got a little pop as he left.

WWE Superstars taping

1. Beth Phoenix vs. Alicia Fox

Winner:
Beth via Glam Slam

2. Tensai vs. Alex Riley

Winner:
Tensai. Total domination for six minutes.

G-Fex

Brodus wins by DQ because Show doesn't care about winning. He just wants to hurt someone.

FUCK

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Oh well as long as Brodus gets the shit beat out of him I DONT CARE

THIS IS THE BEST NIGHT EVER HAHAHHA

THE KING OF GAMES IS PLEASED

Yes, so fucking happy if Ziggler leaves Vickie and Swagger. He is awesome on the mic and doesn't need them holding him down. Please let this happen. Also happy that Broadus will lose.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
too bad Mark Henry isn't around anymore

heel Show running into Henry would be funny now. I can see that they still don't like each other and start brawling for no reason

krae_man

Remember when WWE FE'd Boogeyman at a point when he was still undefeated and even had a Wrestlemania victory. Then they rehired him just so they could job the fuck out of him and fix that.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
you guys know they're going to ruin this, right?

Brodus is going to win via Cena interference

Ithil

That car ad or whatever had a voiceover guy that sounded exactly like Stan from Monkey Island.

Which does not exactly make me eager for their services.

Top Bottom