• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I really can't look beyond this feud being Hulk Hogan v Dungeon of Doom :\ Charismatic evil cult leader facing over against cornball rent-a-quote.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This angle has officially gone into the shitter. I'm out for a bit. See if they can right the ship in a few weeks...or months

I really can't look beyond this feud being Hulk Hogan v Dungeon of Doom :\ Charismatic evil cult leader facing over against cornball rent-a-quote.

I've been saying that for weeks, hoping that someone would shoot for Raven/Dreamer. Nope, I'm ready for Yetay Wyatt.

Ithil

Remember when Cena did that exact thing to Cole? For the exact same reason of "you disagree with me, you must die".

If Wyatt doesn't win Sunday then this does nothing for him in my opinion. Everyone knows that Cena has never lost a last man standing or I quit match so Wyatt needs to take this.

GQman2121

Banned

That's exactly what it is. All that's missing is Cena hopping in a chopper and traveling to the snow covered mountains where the Wyatt Family keep their cult lair.

Top Bottom