• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

I could see Usos retaining their titles due to while each Uso lost in their individual match however together, they are indeed one of the most dominant tag teams in the business. Plus they are supposed to feud with The New Day.

I just hope Breezango don't get dumped out there.

Props for the booking making what could've come across as an obvious filler title defence look like something Breezeango could've actually won, when roll ups benefit the storytelling!

ElRenoRaven

Let's be honest here. Who didn't see that coming? You had both members of Breezango win matches. Of course the Usos were gonna win the tag match.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_oqewzupZzy1r971nbo1_1280.jpg

ReiGun

Sucks they lost, but Breezango have more than proven they deserve to be one of the top teams on this show. Hopefully they aren't tossed to the side when New Day comes.

I just hope to god that someone in the back realizes that they now have two credible and over tag teams, not just The Usos. Breezango were literally jobbers before this feud, and now they're finally credible again. Pls don't waste that.

ReiGun

The Big Hog got all the girls on his jock.

His influence.

Nah. SD would only have two face teams then against four heel teams.

True, but The Ascension and The Colons are so irrelevant, I feel like you could turn AA and it wouldn't upset the balance too much.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They should just laugh when Tamina shows up and asks for that

Top Bottom