• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

ElRenoRaven

WWE just added Sammy Guevara to their shopping cart

Wow this guy is great

Yup. Sammy is amazing to watch. He always has some great matches at WrestleCircus. Same with Shane Strickland. Oh shit that flip piledriver by Penta on the apron. HOLYSHIT!!

Excited for Tanahashi to be the third retiree this year?

I cant believe they are letting him wrestle. Especially after the song and dance about protecting workers.

Other than that. Excited.

Apparently the tear is minor and usually takes 1-2 weeks to heal, so he should be okay. It's good that he took off the entire BOSJ tour to do so. Either way, he's basically been wrestling with a fucked neck and back for years, so this I'm sure won't slow him down much.

But yeah, Dominion is looking like a stacked card. Yes a lot of it is WK rematches, but when those matches were excellent to begin with, I'm not complaining. The Goto/Suzuki Lumberjack match should be very interesting, and I'm definitely hyped to see who wins BOSJ to challenge Takahashi.

ElRenoRaven

Well that was fun. Will have to pay attention to Wrestle Circus from now on.

Glad to hear it. Like I said. It's the best 9.99 I spend a month. Their shows are always stacked like this. Also if you sub to the VOD for the 9.99 you get a free code emailed to you a bit before the show so that you can watch live on IPPV. Then of course you get to watch the past shows. They're gonna add some of the shows from before they started doing IPPVs to the VOD eventually too.

Oh btw TWIT52 should still work if you wanna get a free month of the VOD. Just sign up for the VOD and enter that code at checkout.

Beefy

WWE have asked Viper if she would like to compete in the Mae Young Classic
126632.jpg

KissVibes

Banned
This?

This was the gimmick sandow wanted but WWE said no and gave him the intellectual savior character.

Even WWE said no to this? Maybe that was a hint, bud.

Besides the fact that this gimmick is outdated and offensive, dude can't even sell it the way he wants to. Absolutely horrible. Mizdow and the intellectual savior gimmicks seem wasted on this dude in retrospect.

Beefy

Even WWE said no to this? Maybe that was a hint, bud.

Besides the fact that this gimmick is outdated and offensive, dude can't even sell it the way he wants to. Absolutely horrible. Mizdow and the intellectual savior gimmicks seem wasted on this dude in retrospect.
It was even worse then you think. The dude played that gimmick for a few months and then came out and said he was close to transitioning into his final form...

Pure taking the piss out of the trans community.

Zach

Wrestlers are dummies who are probably super into lower taxes and the dignity of work, when they should be super into unionizing and employer-paid health insurance.

Who would be the Hogan of the modern era and snitch on anyone attempting to form a union

I'd automatically assume Orton, especially if a minority was making the attempt, but I'm curious to see other picks

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Adree

I guess I'm glad for LU because it brought notice to a lot of great wrestlers but damn it sucks that they are being kept in purgatory.

Foggy

Monday morning? Boo

If you plunk down some cold hard cash, you could be watching a six man tag with Damnation(best faction not named LIJ) on ddtuniverse.com

Now the best young wrestler on the planet, Takeshita Konosuke is defending his title. Dude's only 21 and he's tremendous.

No, Ricochet has an opt-out after Season 3. So he's done with LU, but the contract doesn't technically expire until six months after the air date of the last episode he's on, which is why the artificial extension of the season hurts him a lot.
Is WWE the only company it affects?
I guess I'm glad for LU because it brought notice to a lot of great wrestlers but damn it sucks that they are being kept in purgatory.
Yeah, it sucks. I remember LU being THE THING to watch. Shame.
If you plunk down some cold hard cash, you could be watching a six man tag with Damnation(best faction not named LIJ) on ddtuniverse.com

Now the best young wrestler on the planet, Takeshita Konosuke is defending his title. Dude's only 21 and he's tremendous.

ddtuniverse is the best wrestling streaming service right now
I'm strongly considering it,but I just plopped ~$150 bucks on PS4 shit.

Why the fuck doesn't NJPW have a PS4 app yet? Like, come on.

Foggy

Excelsior's just getting worked by the dirtsheets. If the seasoned veteran thinks he can pull it off then I'm not going to patronize the decision.

Apparently the tear is minor and usually takes 1-2 weeks to heal, so he should be okay. It's good that he took off the entire BOSJ tour to do so. Either way, he's basically been wrestling with a fucked neck and back for years, so this I'm sure won't slow him down much.

But yeah, Dominion is looking like a stacked card. Yes a lot of it is WK rematches, but when those matches were excellent to begin with, I'm not complaining. The Goto/Suzuki Lumberjack match should be very interesting, and I'm definitely hyped to see who wins BOSJ to challenge Takahashi.

Where did you hear minor? Everything I heard was full tear and should have surgery

Excelsior's just getting worked by the dirtsheets. If the seasoned veteran thinks he can pull it off then I'm not going to patronize the decision.

Well that's dumb... literally the worst person to be the judge is the wrestler... especially in a company > self environment like NJPW.

Foggy

Where did you hear minor? Everything I heard was full tear and should have surgery

Well that's dumb... literally the worst person to be the judge is the wrestler... especially in a company > self environment like NJPW.

Don't delude yourself, company > self is the dynamic in every wrestling promotion. And we're talking about Tanahashi here, not Shibata. And we're talking about a bicep injury here, not a concussion or shredded knee or fucked spine. Also, all we've gone on are multiple reports of varying severity with no way to discern which is the most up to date and which is most in the know.

Top Bottom