• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Bronx-Man

Banned
Watching wrestling is a shameable no matter what it is.
robert-de-niro-loves-world-cup-soccer-crash-party.gif

UberTag

Oh, it's real.

Poor Matt... Jeff still above him.
I don't feel sorry for him.

Brother Nero was in his proper place over on Impact but he decided he wanted more money over more respect. He made his choice. And now he can never be broken again.

somedevil

I don't feel sorry for him.

Brother Nero was in his proper place over on Impact but he decided he wanted more money over more respect. He made his choice. And now he can never be broken again.

lol, this post has no basis in reality.

Jeff and Matt left Impact because they showed them no respect during negotiations. Plus by those Reby Sky tweets and the fuck the owl shirt really proves your point as well.

UberTag

Bayley and Ambrose have the same looking "offense"
Lucky for Ambrose he excels in every other aspect of his role from promo delivery to selling offense to getting himself over with the fans.

Shame the same can''t be said about Bayley.
She's better than Kelly Kelly at least. She can run the ropes. So there's that.

lol, this post has no basis in reality.

Jeff and Matt left Impact because they showed them no respect during negotiations. Plus by those Reby Sky tweets and the fuck the owl shirt really proves your point as well.
So you're saying it wasn't about money then? Because "respect during negotiations" equates to money to me.

Bronx-Man

Banned
In the span of TWO YEARS, Bayley's gone from having one of the greatest women's matches of all time to Ambrose-tier.

Fuck, man. That's depressing.

Lucky for Ambrose he excels in every other aspect of his role from promo delivery to selling offense to getting himself over with the fans.

Shame the same can''t be said about Bayley.
She's better than Kelly Kelly at least. She can run the ropes. So there's that.
Bayley is over though. And a good seller.

Top Bottom