• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mayweather vs McGregor World Press Tour: July 11-14, 4 Cities, Open to the Public

NYR

Holy shit that was entertaining despite the trash audio.

Also, fuck Mayweather - Toronto Flag? Ignorant ass motherfucker.

jett

D-Member
Na, Floyds focused on the win. In the ring he a completely different person he is outside the ring. He's going to show Conor his respect on fight night.

More accurately, he's gonna show respect to his own undefeated record.

jett

D-Member
This is pure entertainment, nothing wrong with that. No reason to shit on the "masses."

Floyd is such a different person in a candid interview like this. You can tell he has a mind for the business.

Floyd is really smart, you can tell. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Higgy

Now that was a fuckng press conference! Between the flag and the bag of cash holy shit was that fun. Master class shit talking from both men. Bravo gentleman, you can hear the cash registers ringing up the cash.

Turin

Banned
Yep. That was way more fun than the first one. I like that they let people record their face off with their phones.

Fitts

Ridiculously fake, but kind of entertaining.

And lol at Floyd allegedly saying "MMA next." Dude is a coward and would never fight at a disadvantage.

cordy

Banned
Mayweather with his John Cena-ish promo skills. He can sell you on whatever match he's invested in that's for damn sure. When it's time for promos, he got that shit on lock.

Tekniqs

Ridiculously fake, but kind of entertaining.

And lol at Floyd allegedly saying "MMA next." Dude is a coward and would never fight at a disadvantage.

my god man...dude fights for a living (or at least did). 'coward' is the last word I'd think of when it comes to people that box for a living.

natjjohn

Don't follow boxing, but are most boxing lead ups WWE style like these two conferences have been?

They've been great IMO. Still won't buy as it seems a master st his craft in Mayweather should easily handle someone who is essentially an inexperienced rookie.

Esther Lin continues to be the best photographer in combat sports

Cyzc.png

Dyzc.png

Chumley

Banned
Just watched the presser. That was Conor's finest moment, he controlled the crowd in the palm of his hand and he still hasn't even come close to fully unloading on PBF. Till now I thought Conor was neck and neck with Chael Sonnen on the GOAT trash talker list but with this it has to be Conor at number 1.

Tom_Cody

FYI: I have a press credential for the NYC event tomorrow.

I will probably get to ask each fighter a question, so please let me know if you have any suggestions.

I'm especially eager to hear from MMA folks since I'm more from the boxing side of things.

riotous

Banned
FYI: I have a press credential for the NYC event tomorrow.

I will probably get to ask each fighter a question, so please let me know if you have any suggestions.

I'm especially eager to hear from MMA folks since I'm more from the boxing side of things.

Who would win in a kiss fight?

FooTemps

Just watched the presser. That was Conor's finest moment, he controlled the crowd in the palm of his hand and he still hasn't even come close to fully unloading on PBF. Till now I thought Conor was neck and neck with Chael Sonnen on the GOAT trash talker list but with this it has to be Conor at number 1.

Conor could give a masterclass in trash talk at this point. He is an expert at getting that media circus going from 0 to 60 in no time flat. He had one off day to get used to the format of boxing pressers, but now the hype train is going to probably sell more pay-per-views than ever conceived.

Chumley

Banned
Conor could give a masterclass in trash talk at this point. He is an expert at getting that media circus going from 0 to 60 in no time flat. He had one off day to get used to the format of boxing pressers, but now the hype train is going to probably sell more pay-per-views than ever conceived.

Yup.

Also, about Floyd, I didn't think he was doing that badly at selling himself as a heel until he apologized to Dana. Wtf was that?

Esther Lin continues to be the best photographer in combat sports

Cyzc.png

Dyzc.png

They are probably on the phone with each other right now complimenting each other's acting performance.

lol Look at the guy on the far right/bottom. He's worse than a WWE fan. I hope he doesn't believe this is real.

Realyn

They are probably on the phone with each other right now complimenting each other's acting performance.

lol Look at the guy on the far right/bottom. He's worse than a WWE fan. I hope he doesn't believe this is real.

You know this is all fake right?

If only certain people would know how incredible bad they come off acting all high and mighty. No, the "WWE fan believing this is real" isn't the moron here.

But hey whatever make you feel great pointing this out.

Top Bottom