• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mayweather vs McGregor World Press Tour: July 11-14, 4 Cities, Open to the Public

Weckum

YbAkAlV.png

Chumley

Banned
Let's be clear.

You and I would be at this press conference, putting on a good show, for this kind of money.

What I meant was Conor would have never gotten this far in his career if he didn't have unshakable belief that he was going to beat everyone put in front of him, including Floyd.

Dazzler

Not defending it, but someone from Ireland isn't going to understand the racial significance of calling Mayweather "Boy"

I'm pretty sure he said similar to Aldo a few years back

Turin

Banned
The 4 oz aren't realistic but they could do the 8 oz. The commission would allow it if both guys agreed to wearing 8's.

Minto

Aye shit move not having Conors mic working near the end.

Pretty poor overall but Floyd took that one I reckon..

Dazzler

that was a really bad Press Conference. Couple of levels below the ones UFC puts out for much smaller events

Sound issues, fighters awkwardly pacing the stage, the boring speeches to start

Huh not really getting the reaction here, lots of you seem to be disappointed by that? Audio problems notwithstanding, what exactly did you expect?

Wallach

The 4 oz aren't realistic but they could do the 8 oz. The commission would allow it if both guys agreed to wearing 8's.

Mayweather's hands wouldn't survive 4oz gloves even if everything else from the waist up would. I'll be shocked if he goes any lower than 10oz.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Not defending it, but someone from Ireland isn't going to understand the racial significance of calling Mayweather "Boy"

I'm pretty sure he said similar to Aldo a few years back

"I own this town, I own Rio de Janeiro, so for him to say that he is the king and I am the joker, if this was a different time, I would invade his favela on horseback, and would kill anyone who wasn't fit to work, but we're in a new time, so I'll whoop his ass instead."

Also called Siver a Nazi

Chumley

Banned
that was a really bad Press Conference. Couple of levels below the ones UFC puts out for much smaller events

Sound issues, fighters awkwardly pacing the stage, the boring speeches to start

It's like Showtime is stuck in the 90's or something. They have no idea what they're doing.

Turin

Banned
Mayweather's hands wouldn't survive 4oz gloves even if everything else from the waist up would. I'll be shocked if he goes any lower than 10oz.

He used 8 against Pacquiao and Berto. It's usually 10 above 147 but compromises can be made.

He opened his mouth so I'm hoping they actually do that. lol

Floex

Huh not really getting the reaction here, lots of you seem to be disappointed by that? Audio problems notwithstanding, what exactly did you expect?

What exactly was good about it?

They need people to ask them questions, not make some fake ass speech.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
So is the rest of the tour just going to be them boasting about how much money they're going to make and talk shit about how much less the other made in previous fights....

Top Bottom