• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Medabot Community Thread: Hey Takao, heard you liked Medabots (now stop bothering us)

Conan-san

Not going to lie, was really concidering importing one of the verious Kotobukia Model Kits of Medabee.

Man, I have like two Gunpla models and the rest is Kotobukia.

Takao

Banned
Not going to lie, was really concidering importing one of the verious Kotobukia Model Kits of Medabee.

Man, I have like two Gunpla models and the rest is Kotobukia.

I have a Gun-Nose model I got from PlayAsia. It's nice. My local anime store has the D-Arts figures of Metabee but I'm a bit unconvinced if I want to drop $50 on it.

Boney

Banned
excuse me this is a medabots thread if you wanna tallk about something please make use of another thread

Kokonoe

Banned
zPrZ6.jpg

Boney

Banned
if this thread goes off topic then a certain someone is allowed to go roaming about talking about little robots in other places

Zeroth

I don't get why they don't make a game based on the anime, sounds like a sure shot for me. Also, add a new season. Or just make a crossover with Beyblade.

Boney

Banned
see takao you should've gotten this game

now you've killed the series with your fake enthusiasm

thanks a lot

Unicorn

I liked Robopon.

I hated Robopon 2.

I hated Custom Robo on the GC (story was wtf).

I loved and adored Custom Robo on DS (story was extra wtf).

I've always wanted to try a Medabots game, but can they combine the two?

Unicorn

I mean the story mode ended once it seemed to actually begin.

I mean, there's all these supposed parts but by the end of the story I had like 30.
KuGsj.gif

Takao

Banned
There's a whole bunch of news I need to write up for the blog, but in the mean time I did a massive remodel to the Localization Campaign page. There's new letters, contact links, and even a video where you get to hear my voice ... haha.

Kokonoe

Banned
Takao, what do you think of the Metabee/Rokusho Medabots versions on the Gameboy Advance system? I'm going to tryout the Rokusho one sometime in the next week or two.

Boney

Banned
new rule added to the op

careful guys I'd hate it if something would have to force my hand :<

Takao, what do you think of the Metabee/Rokusho Medabots versions on the Gameboy Advance system? I'm going to tryout the Rokusho one sometime in the next week or two.

just because I like you so much I'll answer your queary, just this time.

If you're talking about the rpg's which you probably are, they're apparently quite decent. I'd guess it's structured like Costum Robo

if you're talking about the fighter then dooooon't

where'd you find the game, been trying forever to find it

Takao

Banned

If you are planning on playing "Medabots: An RPG Adventure" go ahead. If it's AX ... uh I'm not a fan. The RPG is a remake of the second Medarot game. It doesn't feature things like Medachange, but is the best introduction to the main series we have in English, largely because it's the only main series game in English, haha. :( Exploration is done like a Pokemon RPG, and it features the trademark relay battle system. If you are familiar with the anime you'll be right at home with the universe as Medarot 2 is the basis for the anime.

Top Bottom