• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales 5/21 - 5/27

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
birdchili said:
i think it's in the spirit of Everblue 2 (same dev as i recall), which was a scuba diving rpg: town hub for npcs and shopping, and a big ocean for wreck diving and shark avoiding. there was a "sonar" gameplay mechanic that had decreased ping times as you got closer to a goal. make money, upgrade gear, foil the "bad" divers, explore further and deeper afield. never played it.

Could've fooled me! :lol

Seriously though, I have some interest in it. It looks quite nice and relaxing and I'm sure with the right kind of floaty motion controls it'll be a sleeper hit.

Koren

birdchili said:
i think it's in the spirit of Everblue 2 (same dev as i recall), which was a scuba diving rpg: town hub for npcs and shopping, and a big ocean for wreck diving and shark avoiding. there was a "sonar" gameplay mechanic that had decreased ping times as you got closer to a goal. make money, upgrade gear, foil the "bad" divers, explore further and deeper afield. never played it.
Thanks, that's interesting. I'll look after this one...

Gekkonidae said:
Yup, didn't you know that anyone who buys a product made by their country is racist?
I see... So all this Wii-hating is just racism against Japan ? Now I understand better ;)

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Nice ass, Matt.
It looks like some kiddies have too much spare time.
At least, I don't think anyone over 12 would find showing off a diseased anus on a public board amusing.

****ing hell...

What disturbs me more than the photo is that this chump either had it on his HD or knew exactly what he was after online :D

youta

MattXG said:
huh.jpg

Trurl

Banned
So, what's the condition of that guy's butt hole? Does anyone know why it looks like that?

Edit:
It's pretty amusing that he's being made fun of over at OA while at the same time trying to speak for them.

MattXG said:
Huh? How?
Never has so many big names been on a single console. Its going to be the best line-up of games ever assembled. Case closed.

Hum hum... How old are you little boy ? :lol

Please, use "google" to search about Dreamcast line-up for example to understand why your sentence is so ****ing stupid :D

birdchili

re: Everblue 2
birdchili said:
never played it.
SovanJedi said:
Could've fooled me! :lol
heh. i was pretty interested in it for a while, in spite of pretty tepid reviews overall - the premise is nifty. i passed up grabbing it for $7 used at one point, which still irks me a bit.

Trurl said:
So, what's the condition of that guy's butt hole? Does anyone know why it looks like that?

Edit:
It's pretty amusing that he's being made fun of over at OA while at the same time trying to speak for them.

He's not too popular there, either.

Cosmonaut X said:
MattXG rims a bit too fiercely?

:lol :lol :lol

LOCK

Getting back on topic, do you guys think that RE4 will have any sort of legs or drop like a bomb.

Either way its still great. :)

Eye training, another million seller. whodathunkit!

apotema

I say it will have middle legs.... not the ones of Brain games, but better legs than say FFXII RW or than your average RPG

Xisiqomelir

MattXG said:
Well, I'm not suprised gaming is dying in Japan.

They have no idea what good games are.... :(

They are completely ignoring a console that is putting together the greatest line-up of games EVER on a single console....

But whatever.

Let them be racist.

How do you people come up with this stuff? :lol

LOCK said:
Getting back on topic, do you guys think that RE4 will have any sort of legs or drop like a bomb.

Either way its still great. :)

Eye training, another million seller. whodathunkit!
i *hope* it has legs.

we don't have anything to compare it too yet on the Wii. it's going to be interesting to see where sales top out for it.

good start all the same... makes it easier to be optimistic about 3rd party support on the wii in the long run in terms of depth of library.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
I've asked this a few times- how much did RE4 sell on GC? Was it 200K or something like that?

Thanks in advance

Threi

notag
Wow this thread was like one of those action movies where the villain goes crazy right before the end and gets run over by a train in a bloody fashion. And then all the spectators are like "holy ****" and then the cheezy end music comes and everyone starts laughing for no reason. (cat pics)

This is the 2nd week in a row where the Top3 titles the previous week fall out of the top10 :lol

Big wow at Mario Kart...I'm sure its a slow week but damn hell, its now holding tighter than Animal Crossing and many other titles that outsold it for a long time.

Top Bottom