• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hopelessly addicted to Fallout New Vegas, decided to try a stealth build as I don't have the pick 50 pockets achievement... find out even with tons of points in stealth and a stealth boy active pick pocketing is total bullshit in this game. WTF is the deal?

brap

Banned
I mean, that's the obvious option but is there something I'm missing? I don't quite get the mechanic, it doesn't feel as self-explanatory as anything else in the game.
i honestly have no idea lmao. i think its just hard in this game. i dont remember having trouble in fo3.

Ornlu

Banned
I'm hopelessly addicted to Fallout New Vegas, decided to try a stealth build as I don't have the pick 50 pockets achievement... find out even with tons of points in stealth and a stealth boy active pick pocketing is total bullshit in this game. WTF is the deal?
i honestly have no idea lmao. i think its just hard in this game. i dont remember having trouble in fo3.

If I remember right, your Pipboy having its' screen lit up by default breaks stealth; the game never really tells you how to turn the screen light off, but you can.

nush

I noticed him earlier before he was summoned here. Chairman Tickles Alt or sleeper agent.

Like I said, you ban one they quickly expose another account. One post in 2013 then nothing for 7 years.

and that's his first ban predictably.

lJ3rx0D.png

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
ridicule if you want, this shit inspires me

You do need to work every waking hour to succeed with a startup or initial stage small business. After you build the foundation and it stabilizes you can stabilize too, but this may take a year or years to achieve. But it's worth it. Nothing beats realizing a vision and building something worthwhile of your own.

Tesseract

Banned
You do need to work every waking hour to succeed with a startup or initial stage small business. After you build the foundation and it stabilizes you can stabilize too, but this may take a year or years to achieve. But it's worth it. Nothing beats realizing a vision and building something worthwhile of your own.
i shoot for 80 to 100 hours in engine tools per week, rest of the time is spent studying or working out, community stuff to razor sharp the mind or blow off steam

burning that tempo has ups and downs, plenty of friends and family stuff passes me by and i'm trading what destroys me now for what helps me later (with no guarantees of returns)

dev life seems to be that way, it's a long and torturous road that can worsen if feature creep or slack gets in your path, even worse if injury or illness stalls you out to such an extent that you become rusty and uncertain about asset quality or code

Last edited:

Fake

Gold Member
I hate Microsoft as well, but thats don't mean I hate Xbox at all. In fact, one of my favorite games of all time is Ninja Gaiden for the original Xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom