• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barakov

すみません
8rIruqy.jpg

VN1X

Banned
Yes it is true ladies and gentlemen... it was me who reported these two threads due to their absolutely frightening thread titles:
Ok... We need to know this. is the XSX more Powerful than PS5 or not ??
Did CDP Red just... tanked massively PC performance because of one wrong config file?

Apologies for wasting your time mods but I do hope that you appreciate the sentiment that I and many other grammar-loving people across the world share in the defeat of bad grammar etiquette.

Shitpost all you want but at least take the time to go over your thread titles once before pressing that submit button, it takes no effort and it ensures we can all enjoy GAF in peace. I don't think it's too much to ask as I merely expect the bare minimum: capitalization, no random spaces, proper use of ellipsis (preferably not at all when it comes to thread titles), punctuation, etc. Also, stop using phrases such as "OK" or "So" or "it's time we discuss" or "we need to talk about". The last two especially make no sense because you are literally providing the time and place to discuss a particular subject on an internet messeage board by the creation of said thread in the first fucking place you massive twat!

Thank you for your understanding.

Let not chaos reign but rejoice in grammar conformity.
-me
anno 2020, NeoGAF

Nymphae

Banned
Also, stop using phrases such as "OK" or "So" or "it's time we discuss" or "we need to talk about".

I don't get why people do this nonsense

Can we talk about X?
Let's talk about X
We need to talk about X

It's not clever or cute or funny or anything other than a copied and pasted sentence structure you saw on another thread, do better. Have original thoughts

(sorry for any bad grammar)

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
I don't get why people do this nonsense

Can we talk about X?
Let's talk about X
We need to talk about X

It's not clever or cute or funny or anything other than a copied and pasted sentence structure you saw on another thread, do better. Have original thoughts

(sorry for any bad grammar)

Lets talk we need about apology for bad grammar.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
someone (one one) someone (one one) someone (one one) someone else someone (one one) someone (one one) someone (one one) someone else (one one some one one) (one one some one one) (one one some one one) (yheay!)
My Samsung tv is ok. Avoid the laptops they have shit keyboards.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
For me is inverse. My Samsung laptops are OK, but the TV is shit.
It depends on which model you get and what year. They have some of the lowest input lag in the mid range tv category. Although if you are gonna get a midrange tv that is around 800-1200 bucks get a Sony.

Fake

Gold Member
It depends on which model you get and what year. They have some of the lowest input lag in the mid range tv category. Although if you are gonna get a midrange tv that is around 800-1200 bucks get a Sony.

Two things:

-Bra of Brazil
-Old ass cheap 4K TV

I usually get Bravia Sony here, but they're getting quite expensive here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom