• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
You are correct my friend! My favourite breed, had one as a child and decided to get another now I can train one myself, she can be a nightmare sometimes, but I wouldn't change her for the world, a true lover of a dog.
MJrnYBg.jpg
I love her one floppy ear! :pie_smiling_hearts:

Guilty_AI

I don't get it either. We've had tons of fun stuff to digest and banter about with the current lawsuit goldmine, and the first E3 of new gen coming up really soon. That's gonna be wild one way or the other. Honestly, since politics got nuked its been more like old school silliness in the real old days before everyone got fragmented. Worked out better than I expected. Only "negativity" I have seen (outside of simple disagreements) is the occasional married to my console brand warriors. Which is more comical than negative imo.
Console warriors are more damaging than we think. There are people who straight up leave or stop posting here because they get fed up with them. If you ever wonder why it seems nintenGAF got quieter its because a lot of members were too pissed off at sony fanboys derailing their threads, or so i was told.

Last edited:

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Console warriors are more damaging than we think. There are people who straight up leave or stop posting here because they get fed up with them. If you ever wonder why it seems nintenGAF got quieter its because a lot of members were too pissed off at sony fanboys derailing their threads, or so i was told.
Its also drive-by fallout from recent decisionmaking. People don''t like change and thus decide to run amok.

As if people forget that GAF first and formost is about gaming. That gets discussed and that is interesting.

AREYOUOKAY?

fanboys derailing their threads, or so i was told.
They absolutely do which scares away any potential new members and makes it impossible to enjoy any threads here because by the time you'd want to make a post in a thread it's already ruined by the usual console warriors. They need to be permanently gone with no second chances since they go right back to posting what got them previously banned in the first place. This applies to any fanboys not just the Sony ones. The sooner moderation takes action on such posters the better.

Last edited:

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
TGIF. Work has been insane lately. I need some nice weather. Damn shame it's going to rain all weekend.
Bruh you and me both

I played errand boy for our PM, and did secops for the past two days

I'm not even secops certified lmao

Oh and my off time at home?
No video games, writing docs they don't have because of **REASONS**

TheContact

Took a firearm class last night to get my LTC. My state doesn’t require a range test but I’m going anyway just to see what caliber I like more. Honestly, since I’m a beginner and ammo isn’t cheap, I was thinking about the m&p compact 22. Any gun fans in here?

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Took a firearm class last night to get my LTC. My state doesn’t require a range test but I’m going anyway just to see what caliber I like more. Honestly, since I’m a beginner and ammo isn’t cheap, I was thinking about the m&p compact 22. Any gun fans in here?
I got a handgun last year but haven't gone to the range yet due to the ammo prices. I bought 1k rounds at too high of a price already. :|

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
You are correct my friend! My favourite breed, had one as a child and decided to get another now I can train one myself, she can be a nightmare sometimes, but I wouldn't change her for the world, a true lover of a dog.
MJrnYBg.jpg

Ahh I see now; the connection runs deep! She's quite the specimen indeed my good fellow! I can feel the love just by looking those pictures. (And that goes for everyone that has posted a picture of their lover ones) Since before i was born cats have played a very important role in my life. Dogs not so much although I sometimes tend to feel some subtle form of envy when seeing a man with his dog; a different type of.. well overal experience. Perhaps someday, who knows. At heart I'm a cat lover so I'll always will have cats..

DPsTv3d.jpg

Mid yawn 🤣

Anyways thanks for sharing my friend!

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Isn't this the second time I've told you that if you want to join in, just do it
We're not gonna bite ya holmes, wes good people

I missed your comment just now. I feel the same would've applied to myself. Insecure and just overall issues regarding social interaction. I see a lot of comments regarding posting in a community that say they don't feel anxious of whatever because internet is anonymous etc. For myself that doenst matter. Social interaction in real life, through telephone or messaging apps and in this case a message board is almost exactly the same regarding the intensity of said interaction. It took me a decade or two to finally sign up and post, but posting in a deliberate inner crowd community thread is a whole other beast. It's scary*, haha! So yeah I sympathize.

😅🌸

*More scary than RE Village 🙈

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!

I prefer a multi-caliber revolver for the reliability and ability to use two or three types of rounds. The most common support the very similar 9mm and .38 caliber rounds. Both old designs, reliable, and cheap, the .38 being cheaper. You can buy cheap 38 rounds for the range, and keep it loaded with the slightly more powerful 9mm rounds when at home for defense.

Edit: maybe "powerful" is the wrong word. "Performs better ballistically" might be a better description.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I prefer a multi-caliber revolver for the reliability and ability to use two or three types of rounds. The most common support the very similar 9mm and .38 caliber rounds. Both old designs, reliable, and cheap, the .38 being cheaper. You can buy cheap 38 rounds for the range, and keep it loaded with the slightly more powerful 9mm rounds when at home for defense.

Edit: maybe "powerful" is the wrong word. "Performs better ballistically" might be a better description.
Efficiency ><Powerful

Loved the way you recognized your wording, haha.

Guns aren't a thing here in the Netherlands. If you really wanted to I think you can do through the process for obtaining a license to partake in shooting range stuff but I think that's it. (But I'm sure as shit I don't know fuck all about it all, legal wise etc, so yeah) It never ceases to amaze me reading posts like yours discussing firearms.. And I mean that in a nuanced way..

BigBooper

If you are just shooting targets 22 is okay. If you want it for self defense, you need to practice with the gun you intend to carry and a 22 is too weak. I agree with the 9mm or 38 at least. I use a 38 revolver.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I missed your comment just now. I feel the same would've applied to myself. Insecure and just overall issues regarding social interaction. I see a lot of comments regarding posting in a community that say they don't feel anxious of whatever because internet is anonymous etc. For myself that doenst matter. Social interaction in real life, through telephone or messaging apps and in this case a message board is almost exactly the same regarding the intensity of said interaction. It took me a decade or two to finally sign up and post, but posting in a deliberate inner crowd community thread is a whole other beast. It's scary*, haha! So yeah I sympathize.

😅🌸

*More scary than RE Village 🙈
Wtf

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
That a burger? Looks like cheese between two slices of tomato.
Yes, this packaging of american cheese is a burger. I'm very glad you noticed. Your mother would be proud of your sublime skills of observation..

I make a mean (European) burger 😉😎

Hey man, just took a second look at the package, it's totally a double tomato burger hahaha, no doubt about it. Holy shit, never noticed it haha.. also, notice the brand; "Country Cow".. As if City Cow would be a thing..

City Cow, now with twice the swagger...

Last edited:

CloudNull

Banned
I have a lot.

I recommend the Smith and Wesson shield 9mm for beginners. It’s what my wife shoots and carries. I have the same gun in 45 apc. Love it.

BigBooper

Yes, this packaging of american cheese is a burger. I'm very glad you noticed. Your mother would be proud of your sublime skills of observation..

I make a mean (European) burger 😉😎

Hey man, just took a second look at the package, it's totally a double tomato burger hahaha, no doubt about it. Holy shit, never noticed it haha.. also, notice the brand; "Country Cow".. As if City Cow would be a thing..

City Cow, now with twice the swagger...
Oh yea, I forgot Europeans call anything on a bun a burger. I had a pulled pork bbq burger last night.

Bwahahaha

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Oh yea, I forgot Europeans call anything on a bun a burger. I had a pulled pork bbq burger last night.

Bwahahaha

Well my dear burger enthusiast, please don't generalize..

if you've tasted my Surinam style slow cooked pulled chicken thigh Infused with fresh Madam Jeanette peppers, garlic and ginger with a myriad of herbs and spices put in a baguette style bread topped with delicious pickled cole/cucumbers/bell peppers 'sandwich', you would apologize for your way of talking..

😉

And don't get me started about burgers.

Richard Packer

Gold Member
Well my dear burger enthusiast, please don't generalize..

if you've tasted my Surinam style slow cooked pulled chicken thigh Infused with fresh Madam Jeanette peppers, garlic and ginger with a myriad of herbs and spices put in a baguette style bread topped with delicious pickled cole/cucumbers/bell peppers 'sandwich', you would apologize for your way of talking..

😉

And don't get me started about burgers.

This sounds pretentious and absolutely disgusting. Pussy ass chefs like you need to stay the fuck away from burgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom