• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaedolus

Forcefully trying to get the upper hand

Not sure why you're boasting about that

Maybe you're not boasting and having a laugh instead

🔥🙈🙌
941GUYi.jpg

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
If you've ever played Halo competitively while on a US server you know the frustration that comes with it

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Moon safari best album

Great back and forth mate you remind me of this pecker guy.

suck my dick GIF

Btw you're so hip and witted omg 💗

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I believe in your tongue this is called “taking the piss.” I’m just having sleep deprived fun while I hold a baby and watch my kid at a playground. Allow an old man some fun

Sigh. I wish I could've seen what you were going for. I really thought you were being an asshole.. man I suck at reading..

Sorry for being such an ass to you mate

😞

Star-Lord

Baby is out, just gotta get the 3 year old in the bath and in bed and we did it fellas. Wife is home in three hours. My sister got spaghetti thrown in her hair at dinner tonight but I’m not gonna say she didn’t deserve it
Your life sounds like a sitcom, and I love it.

Please write to ABC/NBC and make it happen.

Tschumi

Tschumi

It’s aged really well, and you have the added bonus of Leo and Kate looking stupidly attractive. So attractive, in fact, they make my eyes bleed.
That's good, part of why I haven't watched it may be because i'm worried it'll look like crap.... but t2 still looks alright so,...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom