• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tschumi

Cringe Hangover GIF

I don't like that story. Let's not talk about this again.
The Breakfast Club Bull GIF

The Breakfast Club Rockstar GIF

haxan7

Banned
I once decided to go for the nastiest ho in a nightclub in Beijing, fishnets and very expressive dancing, she took me home to her extremely messy apartment and wanted to take a shower alone, i insisted on taking it with her because i was, really, extremely young and wanted to make out, and i didn't realise the hose attached to the tap next to her toilet was for cleaning out her poop shoot, anyway long story short halfway through the deed i realised she had a moisturizing cream tub open and was constantly transfering cream to the action zone, i then realised that my johnson was in her butt.

And thus i lost my butt virginity. With some nasty club ho rather than, you know, whatever my fantasy was at that time.

Yeah I was walking home about 10 minutes later. Probably my all time worst such experience. Lesson: it can be a bad experience.
How did you miss the swinging dick and balls

Star-Lord

I once decided to go for the nastiest ho in a nightclub in Beijing, fishnets and very expressive dancing, she took me home to her extremely messy apartment and wanted to take a shower alone, i insisted on taking it with her because i was, really, extremely young and wanted to make out, and i didn't realise the hose attached to the tap next to her toilet was for cleaning out her poop shoot, anyway long story short halfway through the deed i realised she had a moisturizing cream tub open and was constantly transfering cream to the action zone, i then realised that my johnson was in her butt.

And thus i lost my butt virginity. With some nasty club ho rather than, you know, whatever my fantasy was at that time.

Yeah I was walking home about 10 minutes later. Probably my all time worst such experience. Lesson: it can be a bad experience.
200.gif

Any Slay the Spire fans in here? That game is surprisingly addictive. I'm not usually in to card type games, but trying to get further each time is a really fun loop.

On first glance it really didn't like the type of the game I'd enjoy. Just goes to show not to judge a book by its cover and all that.

Thaedolus

Holy shit. The Ban list zoomed up the charts!
Part of me understands the warring as, when I was a kid, we were an NES/SNES family and my best friend had a Genesis. But boy did we have fun going to each other’s houses playing the other console, and we both talked about how we wanted both even when we bickered about what was better.

But this was from when I was like 6-10 years old. Imagine being an adult and throwing a bitch fit about which console is better instead of just being happy we continually get more games than we have time for

T8SC

Any Slay the Spire fans in here? That game is surprisingly addictive. I'm not usually in to card type games, but trying to get further each time is a really fun loop.

On first glance it really didn't like the type of the game I'd enjoy. Just goes to show not to judge a book by its cover and all that.

Card games?

It's strictly strip poker or nothing in here.

Ok maybe Triple Triad for Sunday mornings.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Lmao it’s like the day of reckoning on the ban page. I want a badge of honour if I make it without a ban during this purge :messenger_tears_of_joy: Don’t know how clear the sticky could be, but people are persisting with the low tier trolling (Bo aside, he was just posting a meme).

Tschumi

Lmao it’s like the day of reckoning on the ban page. I want a badge of honour if I make it without a ban during this purge :messenger_tears_of_joy: Don’t know how clear the sticky could be, but people are persisting with the low tier trolling (Bo aside, he was just posting a meme).
I think some of them think that if their pet device is "winning" as part of the thread title any memes and gloats just become celebratory or something..

Ah pity tha fools!

I only strip for Jesus.
Didn't know you were a Southern Belle, Maiden...

scarlett ohara GIF

Last edited:

nush

I think some of them think that if their pet device is "winning" as part of the thread title any memes and gloats just become celebratory or something..

I think it's because most of them can only afford one console. Platform whores like myself don't care,

Me buying a Wii U
rocky-iv-dolph-lundgren.gif

I guess I'll just play my PS4 instead...

Thaedolus

Well it felt like the second I dozed off again the older child came to let me know it’s time to start the day.

No daycare all week due to a positive Covid infant, then this weekend from hell. Today is bath day. I’m not religious but fuckin pray for me GAF

nush

When you get woken up at 5 in the morning because your cat demands a luxury faucet drink and your throat is to dry to complain

Lemme fill my water bottles babe

I put a bowl of water in the bedroom for my dog, she drinks it sometimes during the night.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Would you drink hours old stale water or rather directly from the faucet...

Doesn't mean it's annoying to get woken up between 5 and 7 in the morning became fuck you I'm somewhat thirsty.

And I mean meows from a distant that wake me.up from my interdimensional travels so *madam* can have a lick or 2 before she feels bored

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom