• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Is it because of my massive dog

8b9GG2o.jpg

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
So...I was DuckDuckGoin’ for a ‘shakes head gif’ and I stumbled upon this...

tenor.gif

That’s not who I think it is, is it?

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
695708.jpg

I think that gamers and fans of Cuphead alike are excited for any Cuphead DLC. What Studio MDHR has done is create a world and that resonates with people. If you're a fan of that type of game you're gonna like that game.

Papa

Banned
Oh I know, I just wanted to get Kojima in somewhere. :LOL:

I expect a Shitpostocolypse on the day...or something.

Nah I expect him to come back and post some long sappy rant about how much he reflected and learned in his time away. Pretty sure I remember him saying he initially came here to troll then found he actually liked the place and ended up stuck in some kind of limbo between his troll persona and wanting to be real. So, when he comes back weeping like a wet vagina about want to troll less, I fully expect us to troll the fuck out of him.

Nah I expect him to come back and post some long sappy rant about how much he reflected and learned in his time away. Pretty sure I remember him saying he initially came here to troll then found he actually liked the place and ended up stuck in some kind of limbo between his troll persona and wanting to be real. So, when he comes back weeping like a wet vagina about want to troll less, I fully expect us to troll the fuck out of him.

I had the opposite of that from talking to them initially, but then circumstances change and just changed my opinion in a 180.

It'd be interesting to see how you can troll him though.

A welcome back roasting? Sounds like fun!

-Arcadia-

Banned
I think MHK provides levity that Gaf needs. Everyone, and this includes me, is so serious, from politics to console wars.

It’s the classic position of the jester, or more harshly, the clown ( :messenger_tears_of_joy: ). You may cease to be a real person to some extent, and can rub people the wrong way, but it also brings a lot of happiness, silliness, and joy to things.

Imo, Gaf could use a few more jesters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom