• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
brap, you need Jesus!

black-woman-attitude_4523.jpg

Papa

Banned
Anyone notice how many scREEEEEEchers with >5 year old accounts came back just for the impeachment thread? It shows the cunts are lurking but too afraid to speak up unless it’s to grandstand about one of their increasingly rare political victories 😂

brap

Banned
Anyone notice how many scREEEEEEchers with >5 year old accounts came back just for the impeachment thread? It shows the cunts are lurking but too afraid to speak up unless it’s to grandstand about one of their increasingly rare political victories 😂
That and so many people signing up just to defecate politically everywhere.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
What victory? Don’t they realise they are being played like sheep?

haxan7

Banned
haxan7 haxan7 what’s going on here? Double posting eh? Blew your load early?

J6YvBWz.png
I messaged EviLore about it, dunno what happened but I tried to post a thread and it showed 403 forbidden error so I tried a couple more times, not knowing the thread had actually posted. I still can't open the thread

Merry Christmas to all you interesting people here on GAF. In the same way one can connect to a stranger on an internet game forum, love can bloom, even on a battlefield. Remember that you are loved by the Biggest Boss of all during this Christmas season, so try to pass that love on to others, even to the Punished Snakes in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom