• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Don't forget to vote today, Amerigaf.
Michael Keaton No GIF

haxan7

Banned
The people at the polling station were all acting weird. The energy was off. I've voted at the same school for 7 years straight and never had a strange feeling in there. I guess people are on alert, or maybe I imagined it.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
The people at the polling station were all acting weird. The energy was off. I've voted at the same school for 7 years straight and never had a strange feeling in there. I guess people are on alert, or maybe I imagined it.
The old ladies at mine were jovial like normal. Well, maybe not normal. This is the first one I’ve not done mail-in for like 10 years.

Mike Tyson Smile GIF

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I would have liked to see what my polling station was like, but this was the first time I've ever voted remotely. I enjoy seeing the neighbors out.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Just realized that both Sonic and Mortal Kombat have a strikingly similar evolution.

2D Sonic Era: 1991-1997
2D MK Era: 1992-1996

3D Sonic Era: 1998-2007
3D MK Era: 1997-2010

Modern Sonic Era: 2008-Present
Modern MK Era: 2011-Present

Thanks for reading my blog.

Richard Packer

Gold Member
Just realized that both Sonic and Mortal Kombat have a strikingly similar evolution.

2D Sonic Era: 1991-1997
2D MK Era: 1992-1996

3D Sonic Era: 1998-2007
3D MK Era: 1997-2010

Modern Sonic Era: 2008-Present
Modern MK Era: 2011-Present

Thanks for reading my blog.
You can do this for pretty much any series you jerkoff.

Sorry to drop in with a random question, but not sure where best to ask a general forum features question:

Is there a way to see replies to a comment somewhere on the comment itself?

Scenario: I like to read entire threads in order. Someone asks a question; I want to answer to help them out; five people may have already answered them already. Do I have to scan the rest of the thread for replies to that comment to know if my response would be redundant?

Thanks in advance!

Thaedolus

Sorry to drop in with a random question, but not sure where best to ask a general forum features question:

Is there a way to see replies to a comment somewhere on the comment itself?

Scenario: I like to read entire threads in order. Someone asks a question; I want to answer to help them out; five people may have already answered them already. Do I have to scan the rest of the thread for replies to that comment to know if my response would be redundant?

Thanks in advance!
Not that I’ve ever seen

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Is anyone having issues on mobile all of a sudden?

I suddenly have a huge influx of obtrusive ads that makes browsing on mobile very hard.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
The new dropdown banner at the top is ridiculous.
OKAY SO ITS NOT JUST ME!! I legitimately thought my phone had some kind of virus the first time I saw it.

EviLore EviLore is there any chance to get rid of that particular ad? I obviously don't mind ads to support the site but that drop down is egregiously intrusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom