• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaedolus

It's funny how your head can get tied in a knot while trying to post on a discussion forum while also halfway paying attention to work stuff. I started typing out a reply regarding Volkswagen without my full attention, and ended up thinking of the history of BMW instead. Lol. That seems like an honest mistake though, now that I think about it.
Alyssa Milano’s tits 30 years ago do that to #metoo

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Waiting in the airport cell phone lot to pick up the parents of the hell spawn we’ve had all week…there’s a Burger King and some nasty breakfast sounds good but it’s not even open yet. wtf, this is America

Peggies

Gold Member
Happy first Advent Sunday!

Christmas Winter GIF by krima&isa

Peggies

Gold Member
Fun fact: if you blow up a condom until it pops as part of a lubricant compatibility study, it’s about as loud as a shotgun going off.

Edit:

Pic for reference:
HZpjTgv.jpg
Only if blown up as part of a lubricant compatibility study?

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Only If blow it up as part of a lubricant compatibility study?
Well, one set gets blown up without any kind of lubricant to provide a baseline comparison and generally those were the loudest. Some lubes break down the materials so they end up stretching more (like the condom would be hitting the roof) but when they eventually popped it would be more of a puff and slow exhale than a boom like the untreated ones.

Anyway this has been my walk down memory lane getting introduced to the med device industry.

nush

Oi nush nush I hope you're well with all the protests n' shit. I think it's a good thing to get rid of Winnie the Pooh. He seems kinda imbalanced.

It's a huge country and most people will have no idea that anything is happening in some cities far away. Remember Chinese people have been living with this longer than anyone else, 3 years, they did everything they were told, did a victory lap that China had beaten Covid and yet it never ends.

Thaedolus

This AM we get to play the “is the snow plow going to knock my garbage can over before the waste management engineer removes the contents?” game.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

I’m so glad my wife doesn’t give a shit about holidays. The closest I will ever get to decorating my house is maybe once for St. Paddy’s or Cinco de Mayo.
Mine has stuff up the day it’s no longer considered morally reprehensible. So, first day of October Halloween stuff goes up, first day of November it’s thanksgiving stuff, day after thanksgiving it’s Christmas stuff. I don’t really give a shit anymore as long as I’m not asked to help…

Thaedolus

I'm in a damn mood today with work.
My wife left my truck with my fuel so low it doesn’t even have a range to empty…I made it to my haircut appointment on time but I threw my snow blower gas can with maybe half a gallon left in it in the bed just in case…I was at this stoplight waiting forever and I was thinking if I stall right here and have to fill up in the middle of traffic woman so help me…

Thankfully Costco is practically next door to the haircut place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom