• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowParry

You should see this garbage on Twitter of LD, Prince, and Dawg all talking shit about my inquiry in the OT. Prince magically came to the conclusion of me wanting to steal both OT's and not collab with anyone. Read this garbage by LD. He has to stir the pot every chance he gets because he just decided one day to hate me. This childish shit I'm dragged into by him gets tiring.

Maybe if Dawg came and posted here...or is he banned again? Either way, poor on their part. Thumbs down.

Palpable

Maybe if Dawg came and posted here...or is he banned again? Either way, poor on their part. Thumbs down.

He is banned. His issue seems to be that I didn't PM him first. The dude hasn't talked to me in months and I figured I'd go straight to the top & ask in the OT OT. I got my answer there. Then I'm accused of trying to 'steal' the OT. That's where shit blew out of proportion. And I'm sure you can see who started said bs. I asked Dawg months ago about collaborating with him on the OT's (TPP/MGO). Then I hear he is (or almost is) done with the OT already. Imagine that. He wanted me to PM him about the OT posting & yet he never PM's me to follow up with the collab. bit. Anyway, Jimmy kindly PM'd me telling me that someone else was posting the OT for Dawg. Didn't respond to it since I didn't think it needed a response. I got my answer.

LowParry

He is banned. His issue seems to be that I didn't PM him first. The dude hasn't talked to me in months and I figured I'd go straight to the top & ask in the OT OT. I got my answer there. Then I'm accused of trying to 'steal' the OT. That's where shit blew out of proportion. And I'm sure you can see who started said bs. I asked Dawg months ago about collaborating with him on the OT's (TPP/MGO). Then I hear he is (or almost is) done with the OT already. Imagine that. He wanted me to PM him about the OT posting & yet he never PM's me to follow up with the collab. bit. Anyway, Jimmy kindly PM'd me telling me that someone else was posting the OT for Dawg. Didn't respond to it since I didn't think it needed a response. I got my answer.

Oh I see it. Maybe it's time to detach and bail, yeah? I got Miku for Sept. :D

Palpable

Oh I see it. Maybe it's time to detach and bail, yeah? I got Miku for Sept. :D

Most definitely. So far VisceralBowl has offered to help with the MGO3 OT. If anyone else would like to collab, please PM me. Will start working on it as the release date nears.

Rajang

I hate this thread now... :(

b-acgv7caaa-rqk51sp6.jpg

Choomp

Banned
It's nothing but hentai and Life is Strange fan fiction. Mixtures of the two, is not a rare sight. Not safe for life, I should say.

Lernaean

Banned
If only you knew how many pics of ass lady in tight pants you missed...
What happened to you Choomp? You were supposed to be the chosen one...

Lernaean

Banned
ehehheheh Wait what? Must not break! I am strong. I am free, I broke the Stockholm's Syndrome. Cannot return.

You have no idea what these fabrics can do to perspective. Half the chat has busted tendons already. One (and I won't say who) was hospitalized. Crazy times i tell you.
But it's ok if you don't wanna break. I admire your resolve.

Vally

Thanks IP and Rajang for watching the stream!

When TPP is out I'd like to stream my first time playing it but I can't risk some random asshole spoiling things in the chat :/ will probably have to avoid twitch and well, the internet altogether

When TPP is out I'd like to stream my first time playing it but I can't risk some random asshole spoiling things in the chat :/ will probably have to avoid twitch and well, the internet altogether

Avoid the internet when the game goes gold.

Palpable

Nice stream.

I'm gonna stream it, but I'm going to disable the chat due to this reason.

Edit: Dawg & I gave our respective sides of the story & I'm in the process of clearing this mess up with him. It's pretty obvious this was only blown out of proportion because of a certain childish someone.

Mexen

Wishing all the people making future threads the best.
Give us great ones. Peace Walker amongst us, brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom