• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
MGS Facebook page just posted this video

https://www.facebook.com/mgs/videos/10152780068530986/

Something being shown at MCM London Comic Con this coming friday. Before the June NDA lift of the press event.

Oh shit what is it? :O

They will show Big Boss motorcycle from the trailer, won't they?

Also amazing comments :lol

Edit: for those who can't view it, you can hear a motorcycle in the background.

2015-05-1820_58_59-mep6qwf.png

metal-gear-solid-5-snake-phantom-pain-motorcycle-screenshot1.jpg

ANOTHER collaboration, man all those collaborations must have cost Konami a shitload of money.

Also this makes me wonder if we can drive the motorcycle around this huge open world. That would be amazing!

Mexen

Mexen srs? Kung Fury is coming out on the 28th. SO hyped for this..
And the Pure Pwnage movie that's supposed to hit this summer.

Yes, I know. I R stoopid. When I saw the trailer last year, I honestly thought it was fan-made stuff by someone who loves the 80s. I remember even thinking, "man, that CG work is really well done. Imagine if this was actually a real trailer for a real movie." Lol.

>.>

*goes to look up Pure Pwnage*

Edit: omg

Tzmhero

Where did he even get that from? Was there just a spare eyepatch lying around Big Shell?

I love that ocelot is like " you are the spitting image of Big Boss... except, you know, if he was looking in the mirror. And you don't sound like him. hell, none of his clones sound like him. Why would three clones of the same guy sound completely different from one another? I'm a quadruple agent by the way. Just FYI. I talk too much."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom