• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online Beta PSN Hookup thread

bh7812

Banned
I'll throw my PSN in here too, in case anyone wanted to add me. Not just for MGO but for other online games too. I use an Ethernet cable when I go online with my PS3 so I'll plug it into my PS3 in the next few days and see if anyone added me from here and of course I'll accept :)

PSN: bh7812

I have pretty much zero PSN friends so I should be able to add some people no problem!

NeoUltima

So whenever Gamestop.com sends me my beta code for preordering there, someone can have it if they want(since I already have the DVD). Seeing as the new PSN won't be region locked, I imagine one of you EU Gafers might want it so you can participate(unless KP region locks the beta itself :( ).

AmMortal

Banned
here is a quick banner i made, its pretty bad but i had a good idea behind it.

MGO.png

Pachimari

So, do we know how big in terms of content the beta is? Like maps and weapons?
Oh, wrong thread. I see you haven't added the PSN names from the other thread, can you please add mine? =)

Japanese PSN: Anastacio_JP
European PSN: Anastacio

AmMortal

Banned
I won't be online until the BETA is out ... Seriously. So don't think I gave you guys the wrong PSN-ID ,i'll accept the invite when the BETA is out ..lol:D :D

dralla

I will no doubt be recording some GAF games, finally got my capture card working. actually it started working by itself which is strange :?

Top Bottom