• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online Beta PSN Hookup thread

If even PAL users need the Konami ID then Portugal is screwed because the form is messed up. In the Postcode it doesn't accept four characters in the first box. I've sent a message to the technical support and I hope they get the problem solved.

Costanza

Banned
this fucking konami ID shit....

TWO accounts. different passwords for each and one of those passwords has to be only numbers.

fucking retarded.

Costanza said:

TWO accounts. different passwords for each and one of those passwords has to be only numbers.

fucking retarded.

I know!! The point of the PSN ID is to stop this kind of thing!

Costanza

Banned
my GameID is c0stanza.

ugh, at this point it's going to be soooo much work to go through and change everyone's ID in the OP (which I still need to add a bunch more recent PSN names to).

we can just add people to PSN and get Game IDs through messaging, I guess.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yeah, I added a few PSN's last night...and hit my limit. Ugh, 360 limit, and PS3 limit... :/

LiK

Costanza said:

fucking retarded.

totally agree. konami's US sites have always been kiddie and this is like a friend code to me with the double IDs and PWs.

Costanza

Banned
LiK said:
totally agree. konami's US sites have always been kiddie and this is like a friend code to me with the double IDs and PWs.
heh, it's worse than a friend code. Nintendo doesn't make you spend 10 minutes registering on a website, at least.

Zyzyxxz

ugh I just found out I needed to register at Konami and the acount thing is bullshit.

Anyway updated

psn: zyzyxxz
Game ID: _zyzyxxz

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm in Europe, hell yes :D

GAF nick: Seiken
PSN nick: Seikenchan

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ughhh so annoying with the game id bs too :\

oh well mines...

GameID : matrixadw-gaf

My PSN nick is just matrixadw,already listed on the first page.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Costanza said:
What the hell :(?

Where do I sign up (Europe)?

Yoshichan

Costanza said:
Thanks a lot, I'll just register and then I'm done right? Is there any possibility that I can register after the release and still get in? Just wondering, I'm doing it now.

EDIT: Okay this shit is sloooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

EDIT2: Okay fuck MGO, seriously. Konami, please fix your shitty site.

Yoshichan

Well, I finally managed to register an account :)! Hopefully, I didn't do anything wrong.

KONAMI ID seikenchan
GAME ID seikenchan1

Costanza

Banned
What do you guys think is the best way to handle the OP PSN list now that it's not using PSN? It's going to take a totally ridiculous amount of work for me to track down everyone and get Konami IDs and update everything :(

Vashu

Costanza said:
What do you guys think is the best way to handle the OP PSN list now that it's not using PSN? It's going to take a totally ridiculous amount of work for me to track down everyone and get Konami IDs and update everything :(

I was just thinking about that too... We could use some kind of table, but I'm not sure the GAF forums would allow that. Otherwise I could help filling in all the details if someone provided me with that table.

Guled

Costanza said:
is it confirmed that the beta will use konami ID in game and no psn at all?

Costanza

Banned
Zyzyxxz said:
just start a new thread, it'll be a PITA to reorganize this;
Yeah, I think that's the best course of action.. just let everyone post their info again.

It'll be up in a few minutes.

SamuraiX-

Hey, I was wondering if we'll be using this as the official discussion topic for the Metal Gear Online Premiere Beta? Either way, add me to the OP anyway. :D

NeoGAF: SamuraiX-
PSN ID: SamuraiX-
Game ID: samuraix-

Top Bottom