• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metroid Prime 3: I need friend vouchers!

Hi there! I have about 4 or 5 vouchers to give! I added some friends before but those pricks sent about 2 vouchers each while I gave them about 9 each!

My Wii code is 8305 6414 9274 6128

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I'll give you some vouchers as soon as I get my Wii back online. I haven't given or received any at all so far.

/wants a bobble-head

donny2112

I've sent some out to other people, but haven't got any back, yet. Are they reusable? How do you know if you've gotten one back? Just check for it?

There doesn't seem to be that many Friend Vouchers in the game compared to all there is to unlock, so I hope they're reusable. :/

Edit:
I've got all I need. Thanks, everyone! :)

Malfunky

I'll add both of you right now. I haven't done this before, so forgive me if I don't send right away or something.

2078 0008 8865 5371 - Malfunky

donny2112

donny2112 said:
There doesn't seem to be that many Friend Vouchers in the game compared to all there is to unlock, so I hope they're reusable. :/

I think I've figured out why that is now. :`(

1. I saved the game on Normal with 95%.
2. Copied that save to another slot.
3. Finished the game.
4. Went to the other slot and found the remaining 5%.
5. Erased my original save.
6. Copied the 100% save slot back.
7. Got half way through Veteran.
8. I have 8 total friend vouchers.
9. I then read on GameFAQs, that, based on what all I've done, I should have 23.

What!?!

I think copying my save erased my friend vouchers from that copied save and then erasing my original save made me lose all of my friend vouchers. I think I'm going to be sick, since I only get about an hour a day to play and I now have to start completely over. The upside is that I should get enough vouchers to unlock everything I want. The downside is I have to fricking scan everything again. Seriously. I hate that part. Scanning hundreds of useless items and each one taking 2-3 seconds to actually scan and some needing to be scanned in multiple states seriously blows.

Gah.

:(

Edit:
After reading the FAQ again, it seems like I can play a normal game on another slot to earn the kill vouchers (10), plus a few miscellaneous ones to be able to 1:1 trade with someone else. I'll just use the credits on my main save, so all is good and no scanning everything over again. Yeah! :D

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I'll trade. I think I've got 16, haven't sent any out yet or received any.

4250 1760 6870 2165

Jiggy

2610 7931 9227 5650

I've got 21 to send out and haven't received any. (Only got the game on October 4th, so pretty late...) Whoever adds me and sends me stuff, let me know. >_> I'll reciprocate and such.

Edit:
Down to 9 left to send, have received 12.

peetfeet

I've just started playing but i have 5 or so vouchers to give but no one on my friends list with the game i'm adding all in this thread, please add me, cheers

FC: 7961 0163 7042 1494

y2dvd

I'm pretty damn late :lol but does anyone wants to trade friend's voucher? I need all the unlockables! @_@

MNC

Hey guys/gals, just so you know, US is restricted to US and EU to EU voucher wise! So watch out and ask eachother for the region.

Top Bottom