• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No.9 Kickstarter (PS4/XB1 & Vita/3DS are GO!) (Inafune/IC, $4M FUNDED)

Acrylic7

I gotta be honest, I didn't expect Beck to blast through all of those stretch goals. Powerful fucking blaster.

23d819033d1383875f0db17c8bde57b0_large.jpg

Gamerloid

I'm so happy for them and I can't wait to get the chance to play this game. Now everyone can get it no matter what platform you have. I'm stoked about the online versus mode.

Hearing Inafune talk... even if you can't understand the words, you can understand his passion. You can feel it in how he speaks and his inflections. It's awesome. I could never imagine a point in my life where something I helped create would become a global phenomenon and then seeing those same people come back around and help me then accomplish something.

Rhapsody

Banned
Starting to wonder if the last stretch goal isn't a goal. But a free gift they're adding into the game to celebrate all this.

muu

I see 3.8 on KS. Is 4m with Paypal donations?

I like the sounds of the multiplayer. Sounds a lot like Twinkle Star Sprites and I loved the hell out of that game.

KiraXD

aww eff it.. ive never backed anything... and even though it hit its goal.. i had to be part of it... BACKED with 60 seconds to go!!!

Top Bottom