• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No.9 Kickstarter (PS4/XB1 & Vita/3DS are GO!) (Inafune/IC, $4M FUNDED)

jediyoshi

IYB1Gwj.png

lol

I think it's funny, Double Fine Adventure had more backers, but this made more money. Guess the Mega Man fanbase hasn't had anything to buy in the past 2 years

I think it's funny, Double Fine Adventure had more backers, but this made more money. Guess the Mega Man fanbase hasn't had anything to buy in the past 2 years
My line of thinking as well, though it also comes down to a narrower fanbase for games like this (DFA hits a wider array of gamers old and new due to its focus on genre, not homage).

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
PayPal is still open if you want one of the digital reward tiers. Only the physical tiers were taken down.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
F does seem pretty dominant... until those who voted for other concept consolidate their vote to A! A A A A!

I'd wait for them to confirm who's third or first...first, guys, and on the stream itself. They said they were starting with the third-place design, lol.

If it's E and F, though, then that's awesome. Two of the best designs overall.

Kolma

Since I couldn't get a really low number, I waited till there was 2 minutes left so I can get a high as possible number

kunonabi

watching the stream on my wii u and looking forward to playing the game on my wii u in the future. congrats to everyone involved and i'm so psyched that it ended up being a complete success with no features left behind.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I really hope it's E. She has the most expressive design of all. Plus she's not like Roll at all. Hnnng. Dat E.

viveks86

Whoa!!! Incredible! I knew they would hit 3.5. But 4 million! This game better be good! LOL. Also, we should all pray that they don't get sued by Capcom. I don't want to end up funding the lawyers instead of the game.

Congrats Gaf! We made it happen! :D

Top Bottom