• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Militarized Cybertruck cop cars are coming

EverydayBeast

ChatGPT 0.1
tesla_cybertruck_cop_police_car.png
Police cyber trucks are coming.

Article here

cybertruck-cop-car.jpg

In this era of electric cops and cybertrucks seems like a mighty duo, I think it’s a truck primary for cop duties (bulletproof) and the armor allows for blocking shots.

what aspect of this POS is "militarized"? if you're talking about the steel body blocking bullets, there seems to be a lot of space under the car that people can shoot at your legs with. and didn't it got stuck in a little bit of snow when it was first released? in any case, if the police department has the kinda money for this, how about putting those funding into something more useful, like better body armor and what not? or I don't know, hire more staff to deal with nonemergency stuff and actual investigations?

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Only in the US.

You're Dutch as well right.

I live near a huge police station. On the way to work I saw a police man walking one of their dogs on a bicycle lane surrounded with lush greenery and water.

He was carrying a firearm.

Protocol and all but fuck me if didn't shaked my head. I live in a relative peaceful place so the necessity escaped me.

/offtopic #livejournal.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

You're Dutch as well right.

I live near a huge police station. On the way to work I saw a police man walking one of their dogs on a bicycle lane surrounded with lush greenery and water.

He was carrying a firearm.

Protocol and all but fuck me if didn't shaked my head. I live in a relative peaceful place so the necessity escaped me.

/offtopic #livejournal.
I'm French. I get the same + military patrols armed to the teeth.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
tesla_cybertruck_cop_police_car.png
Police cyber trucks are coming.

Article here

cybertruck-cop-car.jpg

In this era of electric cops and cybertrucks seems like a mighty duo, I think it’s a truck primary for cop duties (bulletproof) and the armor allows for blocking shots.

To PROTECT and SERVE

Larry David Reaction GIF

Also, respect for the good ones out there risking their lived on a daily. Just to be clear.

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended

Yep! Amazing, huh? That's why they took off the "serve and protect" part on police cars.

Here's a shorter summary of the case you posted:

Top Bottom