• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minecraft PS5 Native version announced

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
What difference will a native PS5 version bring besides better draw distance?

Will it bring RT effects as well, because that's the only thing that'll get my member throbbing.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

IDKFA

Instant loading? Though I'm not familiar with how fast the PS4 version loads.

Possibly. Faster loading would work.

I think RT effects absolutely should make the PS5 pro version. Besides that I can't think of any other features.

Codes 208

What difference will a native PS5 version bring besides better draw distance?

Will it bring RT effects as well, because that's the only thing that'll get my member throbbing.
Lol no, the last time they promised RT was with the xb1 x update and they delayed that by years before finally saying it was cancelled. Increased draw distance, higher fps and new trophies will likely be the biggest changes

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
I still can’t believe the ray tracing hasn’t been added. Then again, I’m not sure there’s an actual Series X version. I think it’d still on the Xbox One X.

IDKFA

Lol no, the last time they promised RT was with the xb1 x update and they delayed that by years before finally saying it was cancelled. Increased draw distance, higher fps and new trophies will likely be the biggest changes

Surly the PS5 pro and XSX can handle Minecraft with RT?

IDKFA

I’m sure they could but mojang is on gamefreak’s level of incompetence. What it takes them to do in a year modders figured out in weeks

That's disappointing. I'd love to see RT effects put into the console versions 😞

Just the simple fact that the box will say PS5 instead of PS4 will make this version to sell a lot. Even if it's hard to comprehend for a lot of people including myself.

Top Bottom